Mmpr Green Ranger Helmet / Yellow Ranger Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol very original! one of my favorite theme songs ever and truly some epic costumes, just as great as yours!

SupermanExtreme1 said:
hey man thanks.

I'm redoing the helmet down the road. I think it can be better. I have more screen references of the helmet now.

as for the dagger. I have 2 of those and a bunch of other toys like 15 morphers ( I dunno why but ya...man.. I have a problem) SABA SWORD, 4 gun blades, 3 dragonzords, 4 megazords. 3 thunder megazords, 2 tigerzords , Titanus, Tor the shuttlezord ummmm and such. I even have the elusive Dragon Buckler :D

probably no where near as much as you. jeez I thought I was bad at hoarding :S lol

well, most of the stuff I have are from zeo and beyond. if you need the gold staff let me know.

dragon buckler,dragon zord, thunderzord........ do want....

what morphers btw?

Last edited by a moderator:
update

Yellow Ranger Helmet Sculpt WIP

DSC03586.jpg

DSC03587.jpg

DSC03592.jpg

DSC03597.jpg

DSC03600.jpg

DSC03599.jpg

thanks!

version 2 green ranger will be in the works soon. And eventually RED

but after halloween....It's all about IRON MAN / WAR MACHINE armored suits

hell ya..

McCaboose said:

Soon as I saw this I thought of you Caboose ,ya'll gotta team up on something it would be epic !!!!

Dude how did I miss this thread WOW!! I actually tried out to be the new yellow ranger once (my kid sister loved the show )awesome man :)

WOW epic win! Will you be making any Pulls those look incredible! I remeber i would wake up each morning with a bowl of cereal!and watch em do their thing :D

SupermanExtreme1 said:
Halloween Success!

15137_328580340220_787605220_9577391_3840356_n.jpg

dear sweet heavenly jesus.... thats brings back some memories from when i was a kid! LOL. awesome work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back