My Cortana- FINISHED PICTURES PAGE 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I've used this line before but it works so well for so many situations) I wish I could type the sound of thunderous applause! You nailed it, great job, look forward to future projects from you

Con Pictures :)

A month later and finally the 405th is up (THANK YOU ADMINS!) and I actually have con pictures! Unfortunately, my group didn't do near as much costuming as I would have liked to, but we've got big plans for next year, including the Noble Team and a Borderlands 2 costume, those are my next projects, and I've already started the armor, hoping to get a thread up in the next couple days or so. I had ordered new face paint, but it disappeared in the mail before the con. I don't think it turned out terrible though, it will be something that gets fixed next time though.

Here's our group, we're kind of all over the place. My friend's halo armor didn't end up making the trip, and unfortunately I only saw two others in halo set ups and I wasn't in costume. Oh well.
Con11.jpg

Kingdom Hearts! *squee* Not going to lie I was way excited when he said I could hold his sword.
Con2.jpg

Con5.jpg

Con4.jpg

Con6.jpg

This is how AI's rehydrate without screwing up their makeup!
Con7.jpg

Con9.jpg

Con3.jpg

And my favorite:
Con10-1.jpg

Anyways, I definitely had a lot of fun with this, and I'm looking forward to future costuming projects. Once again, thank you all for the support throughout the project, and all the input from everyone. I wouldn't have made it through this without some much needed help that I got from here.

Very nice cortana costume
Nice job with painting

I would love to see someone make the h4 mad cortana ( after 7 or 9 years they go mad!)

*whistles* Good Job there! Mind if I put you in my AI Port? In my helmet? With EDI?

Wow that was dirty-nerdy...

Haha! Thank You! I'll just take it as a compliment. :p

Probably gonna go back through and add other details, I've gotten some new ideas for the whole things since I've finished it, however, I want to get my armor build finished first, I've started that, just haven't gotten a thread up yet. But it's official... I'm addicting to costuming now.

Thanks! I had such a great time out at the event too, and costuming was my favorite part of it all! I've started my armor build already. I have a whole year to get it ready for it's debut next dragon con.

Hey Dev!!! The suit looks GREAT! Sorry I have been out of contact and out of the suit build but life has a way of getting involved. (That plus I cant find the right material to build the undersuit for Halo 4 Armor.) Anyway, I finally logged back in, and checked your progress, and I must say you did Wonderful job on your build! Now its time for build 2 right? :)

Thanks! I totally get life getting involved, My final semester as a college student has really put a hold on everything. But with finals next week, and a whole month of school of, I'm definitely getting back on the armor building wagon. I should be getting a build thread up in the next week or so. I'm really excited to be getting it up and running :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back