my emile foam thread (really pic heavy!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you set up your templates on the foam for your forearms?

easy. i stole them from thebradinator :p jk. they are on his foam thread. all you have to do is measure yourself out and copy the designs. you will more than likely have to trim and adjust them as he did make them specifically for himself

thanks again brad, id still be stuck without your templates :/

Yea see I went to set up my Temps, and things started getting cross and really messed up with the way the foam like to form. Though I am using RHinocs file....

Did he make a roll as to say and then build the Designs on top of it?

its basically a roll yes but if you cut out the pattern before gluing it all together then you wont have to do much of any detail work after. check it out, makes much more sense when you see it

sorry guys no updates this weekend or the next, not at home so no armor for me :/

ok its been quite a while since my last update but heres what i have done. lately ive biuld the backs of the boots, painted the other thigh (partly), finished the helmet (except the visor), bought boots for my boots and shins, vacuum formed a hand plate, and finished the knife shoulder. sadly though i only have pics of the shoulder :( when i have more ill post them up :)

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

also, what do you guys think of the proportions on the last picture? im thinking that the chest is a little small
keep in mind that the chest is riding up a little, bout two or three inches

Everything seems great to me cept the ab plate. it looks a little small and lacking detail compared to the rest of the build. Im jealous of that kukri.

well its finally time for the biggest update short of full suit........the helmet is complete!!!!!! and it may not be the first finished emile helmet but im pretty sure im the first to make a full vac-formed gold tint visor!!!!

without further adew....
IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

only the last shin and boot caps to go!!!!!!!!!

well its finally time for the biggest update short of full suit........the helmet is complete!!!!!! and it may not be the first finished emile helmet but im pretty sure im the first to make a full vac-formed gold tint visor!!!!

only the last shin and boot caps to go!!!!!!!!!

Pics or it didn't happen.

lol, but seriously you say that and not include an inside pic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics or it didn't happen.

lol, but seriously you say that and not include an inside pic?

ha ha read....er see em and weep lol
Photo0533.jpg

Photo0532.jpg

when the inside is exposed to light, it becomes clear but if im inside or its dark inside the outside is the shiny gold that you saw before

lol while I'll admit that looks totally bad ass man, great job on the vac visor, I can't see anything from the picture! I'll just take your word for it

Wow, how did I not see this before? That visor is epic! I do think you are the first with a full vac-formed Emile visor like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back