my first build of a hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupcakeOfFear

hi yall
wtf do I mean by hybrid you ask?
well comicon is coming up and I decided to mix a spartan (fem of course) with another creature of a certain movie. I won't give it away but I am excited. I will be wearing the armor and have yet to decide what design I want to do. I am quite scared for my social life.

so this will be my first build. I have been doing research and tried my hand at a free hand chest piece, however I am not happy with it and will try the pep way.

If anyone has any tricks and tips let me know, Im off to go scale

Nice, building a suit is always fun and yeah, it will mess with either your sleep or social life, maybe even both). Yeah the edge I'd is kind of necessary.

i think it would be hilarious if you did a 50/50 split of spartan left side and hunter right side (side with cannon).

A bit lopsided but it would make for an interesting build.....Oh hell.....go for a 33/33/33 and throw in the Flood as well!!!! Hunter Shield side is my vote.

hahaha the other 50 is from a different genre of things, not halo related, but it is a hunter. Not the hunter we all know to well, although i didn't think of that.
I have the chest plate nearly done I'll post photos of the before paint job. However the back of it is a bit complicated for the spine part. ugh.

Should be an interesting build. But I do see predator aspect being tough. Sorry I stole your big reveal....:ninja: not too many creature/hunter movie characters :). Good luck with the build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back