My first MK. VI Armor PIC Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this thread cos your a bit in front of me so I can look at this to get an idea of what I'm about to do. Awesome work so far and getting close to finishing up the 'boring' stuff now :D

Bet he's a happy boyfriend. Lucky to have you. Can't wait to see more. But now that he knows...now he can help you...or start on your armor.:D

hey guys sorry i hadnt posted more progress pictures, i was working double time on the suit to make sure all the pieces were pep-ed in time and... they were! i was only able to fiberglass the outside of the entire suit but none the less it looked good! can't wait to do the inside and start on that bondo! So the helmet did fit, although it was a little snug but im still in the mind set for making a bigger one for fan installation and what not! and now i present you, my very happy boyfriend (wearing the fiberglassed helmet) laying next to his surprise christmas present!

469458_10200100023363290_1935028311_o_zps183591c3.jpg

and as a note all the pieces were a few inches spread apart from each other so it's the perfect size!

... No one said it... really?!

Someone got laid.

I missed posting here.

I still think that the picture looks like the helmet still had a strong smell of fibreglass or something and he passed out from the awesomeness..... lol Good work. Keep it all going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back