MY FULL JORGE SUIT!!! WIP (will be pic heavy)

Battle damaged or pristine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait to see the fiished product .
are you going to build the chain gun if so what file

I might scratch build it. Not sure yet.

Thanks a lot guys. Im sad I don't get more time to work on it. Otherwise I would for sure. Brit I will be building some boots that will push me up about 5 inches. Im 6' so I will be almost 6.5' with it all on. Close enough :D I have used stilted boots before and I didn't have to much trouble walking in them. You guys stay tuned for the next update, which will be soon.

how did you come across that cod. its a really great looking piece. if im not mistaken its game accurate.

It's all incredible! I've been watching this hoping that I can get mine to look half as good as this! I'll likely be "stealing" your idea for reshaping the ends of the left shoulder if that's alright with you, too! It all looks so accurate and clean so far...can't wait to see more!!

It's all incredible! I've been watching this hoping that I can get mine to look half as good as this! I'll likely be "stealing" your idea for reshaping the ends of the left shoulder if that's alright with you, too! It all looks so accurate and clean so far...can't wait to see more!!

Not a problem at all. Thanks again guys

Here is some progress. The helmet and a bit on the other pieces.
IMG00001-20101107-1537.jpg

IMG00002-20101107-1537.jpg

Progress4.jpg

Progress3.jpg

IMG00001-20101107-1537.jpg

IMG00002-20101107-1537.jpg

Progress4.jpg

Progress3.jpg

Great suit. Nice lines. Jorge is quickly becoming my favorite SPARTAN II armor.

But I especially like the velour sweats undersuit.

*all compliments except for the velour one were sincere*

Great suit. Nice lines. Jorge is quickly becoming my favorite SPARTAN II armor.

But I especially like the velour sweats undersuit.

*all compliments except for the velour one were sincere*

Hey, that what I happen to have on at the time :D. I will have some updates for you guys in the next few days.

where did u get the cod file i cant find it anywhere...:(

It is acehighs. It is not available anymore. :(

Here are some more pics. I have been resin-ing all of the peieces I have posted. These have one coat on, but this was before the resin.
Shin by Acehigh
Shin1.jpg

Boot by carpathiavh99
Boot1.jpg

Enjoy guys :)

Shin1.jpg

Boot1.jpg

Sorry i dont think acehigh want his stuff distrabuted anymore, the people who have his files have been asked not to send them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back