MY FULL JORGE SUIT!!! WIP (will be pic heavy)

Battle damaged or pristine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice armor, is that a chick wearing the armor in those few pics?

and as a sidenote, be sure to make the suit durable aswell, maybe use foam padding for the armor so it fits nice and tight. The goal is to be able to run and jump in it comfortably =p

how would i go about contacting him cause i know his account got banned

Don't even bother. You will have to use the files you can get your hands on. Just put some extra effort into it, and you won't know the difference.

And Prop, you are looking good with the peps, have you done anymore work to the chest? And are you going to build the chain gun along with the full suit?

and as a sidenote, be sure to make the suit durable aswell, maybe use foam padding for the armor so it fits nice and tight. The goal is to be able to run and jump in it comfortably =p

I'm pretty sure he knows about making it durable, he is a very experienced builder. And with Jorge, I don't think you will be able to run and jump as much, since he is a tank in that armor, so it really wasn't made to be all that flexible.

Nice armor, is that a chick wearing the armor in those few pics?

Correct Steve, I do know about making durible(and yes that is a chick in it in the two pics). I have actually found a foam that will work wonderfully. It is a yoga mat, its black and the foam is like jelly saort of. It will feel awesome when its on the armor. The only thing is it is $30 for the mat, which is like 3' x 4.5'. I will still most likely get it. And I have some open and closed cell black foam ready for me to use.

I havent done TO MUCH bondo work to it yet, but I have done some. The reason being that it is starting to get cold. So I want to get as much of the resin-ing done before it gets to frigid. Then I will dive nto the bodo-ing. But I have gotten some done on the chest. I may need to redo the upper arm just because I think mine need to be just a tiny tiny bit bigger.

Some light bondo work for you guys to look at. Enjoy
Chest6.jpg

Chest5.jpg

Chest6.jpg

Chest5.jpg

i think im gonna need a bucket to hold all this drool! its so amazing! all your work is so skillfull! what tool did you use to add the detail on your helmet? its very clean!

Sorry i dont think acehigh want his stuff distrabuted anymore, the people who have his files have been asked not to send them on.
Thats pretty lame of him. I've been here a long while and havent heard of someone saying "Hey dont use my pep files anymore" It's been a pretty open, and sharing community. Sad.

Either way its very nice to see a WIP thread with actual work being done, kudos to you :)

Thanks for refering me to your thread Props. I still haven't played reach but your Jorge is looking alot like my figure... Just wishI couls pep as crisply as you.

wow man your really coming along, that chest piece is really nice. Heavy?
when it comes time for shoulders are you going to pep the reach shoulder plus Jorge's addon or just the addon piece?
s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back