my IRONMAN2 MK VI SUIT WIP ARMOUR BUILD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking great. You're build is one of those that I love seeing updates on, there just so epic that it motivates me to keep working on mine. As for suggestions....yes I have one for you. Keep Posting pic's to this work of art of you'res. Thanks for sharing. :D

well i use cardboard 1st to the dummy body of FLASH..then after, if im satiesfied for that proportion then ill go to make rubber for the suit it's a matter of trial and error only...patience,prayer hehehe and i use clay for the vivid details after, all those wip mess proceeding to put chemicals resin fiber soon..so that's it...& i think it's a skill talent of mine..

talent?!
more like mastery!!!

Looking great. You're build is one of those that I love seeing updates on, there just so epic that it motivates my to keep working on mine. As for suggestions....yes I have one for you. Keep Posting pic's to this work of art of you'res. Thanks for sharing. :D

wow..my pleasure buddy the words you've given is such an inspiration to me..thank you very very much to that cheer's..!kip on posting on my thread..godbless always & ill kip my work much even better..

377016_2409199667405_1173608724_32004453_485379345_n.jpg

UPDATES...!UPDATES...!SOON..:)

I've been wondering how this build was coming along. You have have any of that Eye Candy for us. As for the poster, nice work

I've been wondering how this build was coming along. You have have any of that Eye Candy for us. As for the poster, nice work
hehehe..!well i always like your post and love seeing always supporting me and waiting for what ive showing for.., just wait guyss ill be fixing all my worx and soon ill update you all especially the IRONMAN worx of mine tnx 4 liking the poster teaser of mine...like it?hope so..again THORN696 big thanx men..special MENTION..

Wow very impressive dude! It's foam builds like these that make me wish I wasn't doing the resin/bondo build. Although I do plan on making a foam MK 4.5 (briefcase) suit. Keep up the good work!

Wow very impressive dude! It's foam builds like these that make me wish I wasn't doing the resin/bondo build. Although I do plan on making a foam MK 4.5 (briefcase) suit. Keep up the good work!
thank you very much...same to you good luck to all of your projects...updates of mine soon..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back