My NewVegas NCR Veteran Ranger :) (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont get what you r talking about snowsoldier?
also anyone that is bothering to follow this anymore the helmet is now painted and very very close to being completed i promise there will be pics on monday:)

i promised and now i give, some photos i'm sure well...... at least i hope some of you were waiting for haha jokes so here is some photos of what i've done recently
hope you like :p
Bmth1123

P3295304.jpg

P3295305.jpg

PA175674.jpg

PA175675.jpg

PA175676.jpg

PA175677.jpg

PA175678.jpg

PA175681.jpg

PA175682.jpg

PA175683.jpg

sorry to double post but just thinking about the torch going in and it slightly to big idk what to do, what are some of your guys suggestions to do ill upload some pics in a sec of what i mean

Been working on my NCR Ranger mask for the past eight weeks (An hour here and there) and I think yours has turned out great!
paint work is great
nice kill count on the helmet!
with regards to your light and the side piece I would just look for a smaller light.

Note when I put the eye pieces in I found that it steamed up really quickly so I was forced to drill about six holes underneath the front speaker piece. also used a simple dust mask to limit the steaming. hope this helps!

thnx everyone for the comments and thats ok k with me, just a little update ive managed to get the torch in by cutting out a small portion of the helmet and ive bondoed the com pack to to helmet since my mum has taken the camera again i cant get any pics so in a few days ill post some pics of the finished product

i didn't know where to put this as it doesn't deserve its own thread and its not the very best as i drew it in about half an hour, but idk i think its pretty cool considering i cant draw for ****
0734130.jpg

Looking good !
I hope to see some updates on this !

I have been thinking about NCR Ranger armour , then i went back to the BOS suit , but now i FINALLY got an idea that fits me perfectly ,
The team build , Perhaps you have some friends that share your hobby?
it's really nice to do , and keeps you busy!

yeh well me and ninjustsu are bestfriends but we are the only people in our group of friends that are into and know how to do this stuff so its a bit hard to do a team build but i was thinking of doing and emile build after my odst so idk we'll see what happens

yeh well me and ninjustsu are bestfriends but we are the only people in our group of friends that are into and know how to do this stuff so its a bit hard to do a team build but i was thinking of doing and emile build after my odst so idk we'll see what happens

you need to do a noble build or i will be a loner in my jun armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back