My NewVegas NCR Veteran Ranger :) (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so here is the body armor unpainted but shaped and some battle scars:
PA285739.jpg

PA285738.jpg

looking good man. i have to remake my chest because i made it double thick like yours is and its too bulky, hope you dont have the same problem.

looking good man. i have to remake my chest because i made it double thick like yours is and its too bulky, hope you dont have the same problem.

it doesn't feel to bulky wn i have it on so its not much of a problem to me
update: chest piece is now painted and more weathered this thing looks like it went through a shitstorm
PA295744.jpg

PA295743.jpg

PA295742.jpg

PA295741.jpg

PA295740.jpg

i think he is im sure i have seen this same build on there Great work by the way i have been thinking about doing one myself

nah im not probably someone with a similar style to mine and thnx for the compliments, just a little update with no pics: the helmet has been sanded down a bit more and resprayed ill post some pics later

sorry ive slowed on this again its just that assignments and tests at school have been storming in and with the work and the me getting skyrim i just haven't got enough time to work on it, i promise progress soon

sorry guys ive had no time at all on the holidays to work on this, as i was on the other side of the country visiting family for christmas, but im back and school and work so i hope to keep going on this very soon

ok sorry to keep on delaying and delaying and delaying but this time its the last delay im moving house so hopefully ill be back on track soon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back