My Noble 4 Emile built (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time guys! to introduce to you my new UPDATE!
Here is it- my almost finished pepped helmet! :D
(in left-my old one- in the right new, bigger one)
dsc7783f.jpg

My first helmet almost fits inside of new one's visor :)
dsc7784w.jpg

And I have a question for you- which thickness of clear plastic I should use for visor vacuum forming (if you could-the max thickness that is available to form in mm. please)?

And here is my workplace after two days of paper cutting and pepping! (P.S.- it's always good to have some joghurt with you while you're working)
dsc7787z.jpg

And one more question I want to ask- is someone usig the Emulators on PC to play Xbox 360 games? if there are one of you- please give the post, where I could download working Emulator for Xbox 360! thanks!

And if someone knows the Halo ODST costuming forum (I know that it's also "www.***th.com" but I can't remember the numbers :D, so I would be very pleased if you'd say me guys! Special thanks if you'll answer!) :DDD
P.S. The next project after this one will be Halo ODST costume (or maybe I'll be making two suits at the same time) so that's why I'm asking for this site! :)

Very clean pep work you got there, and the detailing/battle damage is great aswell! looks very good so far, I really wanna see some more of this !
Also nice to know that there's at least one more member on the forum from sweden, building armor :cool
keep up the good work.

Hey, really awesome man! I mean it...I soon as I start and finish my MK-VI Halo 3 EVA armor the Emile Armor is on my list for construction! I love your armor texture and paint job! It looks great and keep it up!

Thank you all! so today I came up with a finished pepped Emile helmet, take a look on it!
dsc7794h.jpg

It's pretty big, in fact it's even bigger than my laptop but the trouble is that my head still can't get inside lol! xD

and here is the finished new and old one helmets!
dsc7791c.jpg

OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! That's some amazing battle damage work, it made me Halogasm. Emile is my favorite character from Noble Team. I can't wait to see what the helmet looks like finished, especially since you're gonna vac form the visor. I too will be constructing an Assault/Sapper Chest for my build and was planning on just Pepping all the grenades. Keep up the great work!

P.S. I knew Sweden produced the greatest bands, but I had no idea it was also home to amazing builders!

Thanks man! that's the best words I've ever heard in my live! (it's made me cry!) :D
but I'm not from Sweden (I mean I'm living in Sweden but just for a couple months! originaly I came from Russia!) :)BUT STILL THANKS FOR SUCH A GREAT SPEECH ABOUT ME!

And mini update for you guys- I've cut the bottom of a helmet and now my head perfectly slides in and out :)
dsc7809g.jpg

Back view:
dsc7807.jpg

sides view:
dsc7806v.jpg

dsc7808w.jpg

and I have printed the Halo ODST helmet:
dsc7813.jpg

so I'll be resining and fiberglassing all them together with a torso when I'll finish pepping the ODST helmet and Reach torso :)

I'm terribly sorry for triple posting, but I have a very good new for you guys! I'VE GOT CLEAR PLASTIC SHEETS (FOR FREE)!!!
dsc7819j.jpg

One is ~3mm thin (I want to try vacuum and scratch the skull on it)
dsc7815.jpg

Another one is 1mm thin- I might vacuum the visors for my future projects with it :) I think I will start from ODST helm visor :)
dsc7818d.jpg

bu it's a bit dirty cuz it was laying in my workplace "garage" for a long time. buuuuut I've already cleaned it! ^^

And I got everything I need for a vacuum former tonight as well! :) so as soon as I will paint all the stuff (Emile's helmet, ODST helmet, Reach torso- i will vacuum my first visors ever!)

Hi guys! It's been a long time i didn't any posts and updates, and reason for that was that I've been working on my ODST helmet! Today I finally got done with pepping it and my EVA helmet finally got a friend! :D
dsc7826.jpg

dsc7828.jpg

dsc7829.jpg

And one more thing I'd like to say that I will be starting a new thread for ODST helm built (I'm not going to put updates in this one cuz it's only for my Emile built) :)

And a good new for you that tomorrow I will be starting cutting out the Chest piece and hardening, fiberglassing the helmets (I know I sad I will be fiberglassing those two with torso but I changed my mind while I was pepping ODST helmet for 4 days lol xD_

Sorry, but today and tomorrow won't be any updates of helmets how I planned cuz I'll be working tomorrow too, but don't get upset guys because I'm planning to built my vakuum former tomorrow cuz probably I will have lots of free time when I'll finish my job :)

oohmygod :O this is some good work, Block! i have a quick question though, which Emile helmet file did you use? thank you :) btw, i love how this is turning out. :D

kind of nice work so far. but why arent you spending more time in sanding? the surface of your forearms biceps parts could be way better if you spend some time on it.
BUT i really love the paintjob ob the shoulder piece. go on, like to see more results ;)

kind of nice work so far. but why arent you spending more time in sanding? the surface of your forearms biceps parts could be way better if you spend some time on it.
BUT i really love the paintjob ob the shoulder piece. go on, like to see more results ;)

I don't know why, I shall be spending more time on sanding in future! Thanks! :)

So, today I got pretty hard day,I've pepped the attachment to helmet and I've hardened both helmets and fiberglassed the Emile's one!
dsc7861.jpg

Today finished with fiberglassing stage- lightly fiberglassed the HUL attachment and fixed deformations and edges on helmet with my hit gun :)

dsc7868.jpg

dsc7867c.jpg

dsc7866l.jpg

Here's the inside of helmet:
dsc7863v.jpg

Will be cutting out those marked areas and putting cardboard instead
dsc7867a.jpg

dsc7866e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back