Mythic Map Pack! Who Haz It! I Do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy S***!!!
Lucky!
Of course he has Recon, He's Blue Realm!
Im just wondering, But why does Halo Wars come out in Australia and Europe on the 27? and the US gets it Last ( March 3rd)

I wish I got my Limited Edition early :cry: :cry:
Because February 27th is my Birthday :D

Too bad...

EDIT: Can you give us any hints on the Skulls?

unfair lol, if I was a person on youtube with halo 3 videos of them recording thier tv with a cell phone i would probably say "OMGLOL GIVE MEH MAPS AND RECONZ!!!1!!1"
buuuutttt....im not so i wont say that ;)

and I totally forgot about the skulls, have you found any yet? (dont tell where they are I want to find them on my own)

So, uh... roughly how many of the people who are buying Halo Wars are going to be online that night playing Halo 3 instead?

I'm thinking like all of them.

Way to go Devin, those Bungie peeps got you covered! Can't wait to play!!!

Sean Bradley said:
So, uh... roughly how many of the people who are buying Halo Wars are going to be online that night playing Halo 3 instead?

I'm thinking like all of them.
Way to go Devin, those Bungie peeps got you covered! Can't wait to play!!!
Sean, Whats your gamertag, I'll hit you up that night on Halo, I probably will have to go early though, but I preordered 3 copies of the limited edition >.< .

EDIT: I found it, lolz.

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leadingspartan @ Feb 21 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Sean, Whats your gamertag, I'll hit you up that night on Halo, I probably will have to go early though, but I preordered 3 copies of the limited edition >.< .

EDIT: I found it, lolz.</div>

lol why 3 copies?

That's because I got a ton of copies of the other Halos. :cool:

3-Halo:Combat Evolved

2-Halo 2: Limited Edition

3- Halo 3: Regular Edition, Collectors Edition, and Legendary Edition.

Just how I roll. :p

I Have No Idea Why I Like To Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word So Bad, I Just Can't Stop. :mad:

Your Pal,

LeadingSpartan

Adam said:
mordor-vi_large.gif

Adam, that was one of the best things I have ever seen.

Am I the only one who wants Recon just cause its looks bad@$$ and not because it's rare?
Anyway I hope Bungie releases this Mythic Map Pack soon, since I'm the fool who didn't pre-order Halo Wars.

VoodooChild said:
Adam, that was one of the best things I have ever seen.

Am I the only one who wants Recon just cause its looks bad@$$ and not because it's rare?
Anyway I hope Bungie releases this Mythic Map Pack soon, since I'm the fool who didn't pre-order Halo Wars.
I think it's pretty cool, one of them on my top list.

Any skull info Blue?

You can find a video showing the locations of the Mythic Map Skulls on YouTube, I already watched it and it is NOT a RickRoll

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'> [video]    [/video]</div>

Warning a little bit off topic
So i buy Halo Wars LE does it simple allow me to download mythic or do i STILL have to pay the 800 points?
thanks for clearing this up

-Wrigley

You DO NOT have to pay the 800 points for the map pack. It's free with the LE edition.

Back on topic:
Can a mongoose outrun the guardians on sandbox I wonder?

you should of got a download code where on your xbox marketplace you go to redeem code thats how they do it most of the time and im not sure but i thought you only got the maps if you preorder or was that the flaming warthog

You get the flaming warthog if you pre-order, Mythic Maps come with Halo Wars Limited Edition.

EDIT: I won the ODST Screenshot contest on Bnet and I can confirm that those are the locations for the skulls.

Boryenko said:
You get the flaming warthog if you pre-order, Mythic Maps come with Halo Wars Limited Edition.

EDIT: I won the ODST Screenshot contest on Bnet and I can confirm that those are the locations for the skulls.

LUCKY!!!!
I'll look at the screen shot later..
But how do the codes work? Do you enter the code like you would with a XboxLive card?

Again I just have to say LUCKY

EDIT: How did your Friend win?(Irouni)

222notforu!!! said:
LUCKY!!!!
I'll look at the screen shot later..
But how do the codes work? Do you enter the code like you would with a XboxLive card?

Again I just have to say LUCKY

EDIT: How did your Friend win?(Irouni)
My friend Irouni is my brother and we share the same console, lol. yeah you enter it like an XboxLIVE card and it brings up the download thing to download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back