Mythic Map Pack! Who Haz It! I Do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you know where it is, you can either Bubble Shield Run to it (as in, Forging in a Bubble Shield set to instant respawn at the perimeter, deploying it, then spawning another at the edge of it and deploying that, over to the Skull), or build a corridor using the Tube pieces to it.

It's also possible to fly over to it in Monitor mode if you can dodge the Guardians, but picking it up is going to be the problem.

CPU64 said:
I see it as clear as the two side images.

Yeah, well...I can oonly see it when the images are the other way around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, ummm..
My mom preordered the LE version from ToysRUs and I was wondering how long it would take to ship, or If I will get it tomarrow?

HELP!!!

RedTogusa said:
I picked up a LE of Halo Wars last Friday so have the Mythic Maps. They're good, as always. I especially like Assembly. I've got 2 out of the 3 skulls but I am struggling to get the one on Sandbox. The damned Guardians keep killing me.
Trying to get that skull pissed off my brother. He overloaded Sandbox (which takes away the skull AND gaurdians), went to the Skull spot and made a teleporter and cover so you can just teleport to the skull and pick it up with ease.

Message me on XBL and I can invite you to game to grab that skull easily, unless you want to find a way to grab it yourself.

GT: Boryenko

Last edited by a moderator:
In relation to the 3D Images:

I have lazy eye, my left eye will turn left, but will go no further right than forward. Assuming I can't cross my eyes, this would be impossible. How do I do the diverge eye method, that might work

In relation to the maps, my sister bought Halo Wars Legendary Edition for me, w00t. Hse will deliver it to me on Friday. Yay. So I will get the maps, a tad late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back