Mythic Map Pack! Who Haz It! I Do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't post locations of the mythic skulls. I know someone posted a video, but make sure to hide any other info about them in spoiler tags.

I know there's a lot of people that would like to find them on their own, including me. Thanks.

p.s. I just want to know, to get the achievement for the skulls, can you do it in custom games? Or is it only available in forge where it's totally out of reach from any normal way of getting to them. I don't want to waste my time looking for them in custom games and having them not ever be on the maps.

O.O your very luky to see this before it came out...
luky you^^

Looks sweet to play on. Could you give us a short brief of the maps? how it plays?

For the skulls. Only in forge. Some skulls, I won't say which needs you to be a monitor to find it.

They are easy to find.

For gameplay videos, head over at Halo.fr, we reviewed each map. I know it's french, just use a translator or pratice your french :p

LastSpartan said:
For the skulls. Only in forge. Some skulls, I won't say which needs you to be a monitor to find it.

They are easy to find.

For gameplay videos, head over at Halo.fr, we reviewed each map. I know it's french, just use a translator or pratice your french :p

Well french is my 3rd language :p So it wouldnt be a prob. But I was just wondering what his vison is on these maps.

Last edited by a moderator:
LastSpartan said:

They are easy to find.

k thanks.
well that sucks, I was hoping they would be custom game only so they would be harder to reach.

Keegan said:
Wait so is Orbital a Headlong remake?
lol no.
Orbital could probably fit inside one of the bases in Headlong.

I need the mythic map pack codes bad. My brother has AIDS and has 3 hours to live, his last wish is the mythic map pack. Please. Lol, Its worth a try, right?

*** Post set invisible, someone complained about 'joking about AIDS'.

Sloan and I played the three maps last night for a few hours. There great additions to the universe. We actually enjoyed playing orbital the most, riding the mongoose around the tight halls is really fun. This level will be fun to play as it’s a little different from the norm. There is not really any direct access to the opposing side; you are really forced to go the long way to each side. So a quick jump on the mongoose really makes it fun.

Now sandbox is going to completely change the way you look at forge…. I won’t give away any details, but it’s basically three levels in one, with potential that is only limited by your imagination.

Getting the maps early isn’t all it’s cracked up to be… I’ve been bummed because there was no one to play with… Well… until Sloan got his key installed… Then it was a crackle lacking good time.

I shall be splitting my time between the new maps and Halo Wars when I recieve it. Co-op campaign on an RTS is rare.

Just a good RTS game on a console is rare, but I agree. I'm gonna play both Halo 3 and Halo Wars equally.

Check this out: 3D screen shots.

ASSEMBLY3D_01.jpg

ASSEMBLY3D_02.jpg

ASSEMBLY3D_03.jpg

ASSEMBLY3D_04.jpg

ASSEMBLY3D_05.jpg

ASSEMBLY3D_06.jpg

ASSEMBLY3D_07.jpg

Alright, so to see the "3D" effect of these you have to cross your eyes until they line-up perfectly. The one in the middle is the one you're trying to see.

i cant remember when halo wars comes out in the US, but i think it is thursday the 5th?

if so, it's gunna be 95 degrees outside, i cant decide whether to stay home and play or go out and play.
hmm...

any news on when the maps come out as DLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back