Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us nerds....... we need to step our game-up. who said that we nerd cant talk or get girls....? most girls like nerd but only when we hit a certain nerd level... we make them laugh hahahaha watch out cool people the nerd are coming....

I'm willing to accept
forever-alone-face.png

Im a nerd, and I have a SMOKIN HOT fiance!!!

I am a nerd BIG time. I grew up wearing star trek uniforms, and giving vulcan peace signs to perfect strangers. All the way up to talking my fiances ear off about the finer points of cylon political structures, and the possibility of real resurrection technology. She loves me for who I am and MY GOD SHE IS HOT!!!! Take a look and see for yourself....

n500730108_10670_7474.jpg

n500730108_2994410_6057.jpg

198569_5815330108_500730108_37714_9299_n.jpg

14109_10150184618475109_500730108_12205825_5242687_n.jpg

If I can find my girl. You can find yours!!!!!

I guess there must be different types of us nerds. Cause man... the girls HATE me lolololol XD My only freind who is a chick can easily beat me up and knows im such a nerd that i would never make a pass at her rofl. I think it's one of those things where if you have a weak personality, they can tell right away. girls are amazing that way. If your unconfident and try to talk to em' they can sense it. I guess that whole " be yourself" thing isn't such a great idea if you believe you don't have anything to offer. Oh well in my case girls where i live DON'T like armour, guns, metal, video game music or science nerds.

OMG That the same reason the i have with myself. me and the place i live... no girl are attracted to amour, video games music, tech stuff, and they dont understand our imagination. will that what i know so far... i believe that they are girl who like amour, but only when it fully done and on.

i believe that they are girl who like amour, but only when it fully done and on.
lol, I agree! A peped helmet will repel the girl, but a complete suit will have them all over you :p.

Nerds + girls is totally possible, just gotta get the right girl! Nerdy girls are just awesome :D

Mine loves the suit even if it's a bit big for her, and is a total wee gamer. Sit's building huge underground fortresses in minecraft And wants me to make her a Sis/Tex helmet (I'm still trying to persuade her it's most fun to make your own)

Photo-1015.jpg

She liked the gun just a little too much...

Photo-0928.jpg

Get out there, be yourself and talk to girls that are like you! There's someone out there for everyone and when it's time they'll come into your life :D

Remeber kids, while Pony's advice may be true, with great power comes great responsibility.
Yeah, that means you better leaves us some nerdy chicks, guys! It's not cool when you hog them all.

Go to a local ComiCon or anime convention. There's plenty of nerdy girls there. Just stay clear of the bat-sh** crazy fan girls. >__>

Go to a local ComiCon or anime convention. There's plenty of nerdy girls there. Just stay clear of the bat-sh** crazy fan girls. >__>

That's the trick really, figuring out which ones are crazy and which ones aren't S:

Actually, that pretty much extends to all women (atl east, in my experience) xD

go to Korea be a Godly Starcraft Player. those guys can get supermodels. that or be a Blizzard Game developer might work too. haha

Why should we stay away from the crazy fan girls? If a chick came up to me while I had my ODST Armor and followed EVERYWHERE(Ok, maybe not everywhere. I have to go to the little ODST's room every now and then) I would find it cute. If she stalked me while she wore a Morrigan(Capcom/Dragon Age) costume or Mileena from MK. I wouldn't just be happy as a clam. I would shed tears of joy under my helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back