New Hd Iron Man Mk V Suitcase Helmet Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the support guys, it really keeps me motivated!

k little update here, its not to unfolding stage but i want to get some opinions from everyone

Here's what i got

- added a support rod from ear to ear

- changed the neck line slope a bit

- added an indent into the little trapezoid on the front of the chin

- added a vertical groove under the ears

- changed the temple groove angle

- and rebuilt an entire eye piece thats more accurate and will be much easier to put together.

IM4.jpg

IM5.jpg

IM6.jpg

IM7.jpg

IM2-1.jpg

IM3-1.jpg

There are still lots of tweaks i keep finding and making. The chin angle should slope down a bit more for one..

what do you guys think of the eyes so far and the new eye piece?

Love it,

I like the extra detail in the eyes, but at the same time it seems like it would be hard to pep out.

what I had a problem with in the old dungs file is that it seem to long and not wide enough.and some one pointed out that the jaw seem to wide.

Have you done anything about that, or am i looking at the thing wrong.

Wow! Looking at the updates makes me want to stop peping the sharkhead/dung I'm currently doing now, wait and do this instead. Good work dubean33.

You are great, even if you force me to do another helmets, I don't thank you enough.

Thanks to you, Dungbeetle, Dancin_Fool, Samuray, Carnage, Juice, STEALTH, and all those who have enabled us to achieve our costumes. :D :D :D

Grim_Killer said:
Love it,

I like the extra detail in the eyes, but at the same time it seems like it would be hard to pep out.

what I had a problem with in the old dungs file is that it seem to long and not wide enough.and some one pointed out that the jaw seem to wide.

Have you done anything about that, or am i looking at the thing wrong.

The eye piece is all pretty much squares and rectangular shapes, so we will see when how difficult it will be when i unfold it. If it happens to be, then you don't need to put it in :) but it would look super sweet pepped

I have/am adjusting the jaw width right now. I am pretty happy with it!

purgedsoul said:
Wow! Looking at the updates makes me want to stop peping the sharkhead/dung I'm currently doing now, wait and do this instead. Good work dubean33.

haha that is a very nice helmet, its the one this is based off of. I just added more definition and made it more screen/sideshow bust accurate

Iron Mang said:
sweet!!! this will be worth the wait

I think it will too! i hate to have teased you guys with version one and then already started version 2 like the same day.. i promise v2 will be better than the first and worth the wait

keith_hendrix said:
You are great, even if you force me to do another helmets, I don't thank you enough.

Thanks to you, Dungbeetle, Dancin_Fool, Samuray, Carnage, Juice, STEALTH, and all those who have enabled us to achieve our costumes. :D :D :D

aw thanks buddy! I am honored to even be mentioned with those guys, they've done some great stuff for iron man costuming :)

Okay so i am nearly done with modifications and each thing i do makes me happier and happier with the way its turning out. I plan to have this unfolded by tomorrow evening (pacific standard time.. sorry thats a bit later for you east coast folks).

I'll post some progress pics and more comparison pictures throughout the day tomorrow as well. You guys will like it! i hope :)

Last edited by a moderator:
project_phoenix said:
[snif snif] its beautiful...

thanks! i'm so happy you guys are liking this

MxRacer476 said:
Du!!!! That is AWESOME!! We're talking PrimeRib mouth-watering awesome!!

mmmm gotta love prime rib. :)

keith_hendrix said:
Wow, can't wait to see, it will be a great work. ;)

Thanks keith you're very kind

le-yo-ra said:
i am really drooling now....

from the "prime rib iron man helmet"? haha you guys are all so flattering! if i was this helmet file i would be blushing right now :)

I was checking out vyronix and The king cobra's iron man/war machine thread (lookin great!) and saw that TKC wants to cut the back part of his helmet out. I think ill do that on this helmet. Yes?

I also just thought of a freakin sweet surprise to throw in for everyone thats never been done before. we'll see if it works! if it does i'll be so so happy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back