Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
oke photo update

i finishd the pep and i changed it a lot xD. its no longer a scythe but a blade.

P230210_20320001.jpg

and the lengte is 1.20 meter. and a 80 cm withe.

im strengthening it with paper mache and then there will come a layer of fiberglass

you think :pbut this is the place where i learned my stuff my roots xD and i'm still learning each day from you guys. and i dont like the pink forum colour :D

Looks really good so far. Sorry I couldn't unfold faster because of school and homework. :angry

By the way, after you reinforce,are you gonna use body filler?

doesnt matter, thanks again for your help. uhm i gonne fiberglass it and after that i think its strong enough (i hope so :p)

oke, the third time i post this replay :phope it will stay.

here are the sketches of my armor:

on top you can see the shoulders (old version :palready changed them).

on the middle you can see the demon arm.

and on the right the other arm.

P260210_15140002.jpg

here you can see the thigh armor and the shins with boots, also you can see the upper leg armor parts.

P260210_15320001.jpg

here you can see the torso and the final picture how everything will look

P260210_15470001.jpg

the green part are the actual limbs so you can see that the armor is a bit over-sized.

the brown parts are the demon parts, i'm gone make them out of foam and cover it with liquid latex.

i can use some help with the modeling. i've tried but it looks like .... :p.

for the shoulders is used the arbiter neck part. and changed it a bit.

shoulder.jpg

for the thigh armor i'm gone use the busa shoulders. but how do i scale them? are they scaled individual or as a whole? is used the file i found on the halo pep wiki.

i'm strengthen it with paper-mache and then i will harden it with fiberglass.

Looking pretty good so far! What I meant in my other post was that are you gonna smooth out your project with body filler a.k.a. Bondo? If you do, remember that body filler is fragile.

The Hayabusa shoulders are separated, but you can measure as a whole, I think. When I saw it, there were gaps between each part, but since it's pepakura, you can measure as a whole. You might check with others to make sure though! By the way, for the chest are you gonna use the nightmare chest? If you aren't, try looking at the Imperial Guard cuairss/chest piece from The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, they look pretty suitable.

hey, where can i find the Imperial Guard chest piece? i tried the search button but al i find are the starwars Imperial Guards.

the nightmare chest piece is by far the most ugly chest piece i'v ever seen :pso im not gone use it.

Apparently the original not unfolded Oblivion files that belakor created were taken down. :( I have all of them, but didn't unfold yet. The chest that belakor made was an Imperial Dragon chest piece, but the only difference between the original and Dragon chest is that the texture is different in game. Overall, the Dragon chest piece is just retexured. You can try to ask belakor for it or ask me to give it. I'll try to unfold later! Here's some pics of BOTH armors:

http://www.uesp.net/w/images/images.new/b/b5/Oblivion_ImperialDragonArmor.jpg

http://images.uesp.net//a/a7/OB-npc-Imperial_Guard.jpg

i've send him a pm, but if you can do it, it would be great. the chest piece is just what i need. you are the best. what would i do without you :pxD.

darkie said:
i've send him a pm, but if you can do it, it would be great. the chest piece is just what i need. you are the best. what would i do without you :pxD.

A4 and how long do you want the chest? Without me there would be only chaos and no waffles.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats fast. its looking perfect. thanks again. wow my armor is taking shape. and fast.i only hope it will fit me xD.

After hearing the opinions from my friends i decided to change my knight to nightmare from SC.

i'm allready working on the chest and cod piece. but i need some help again with the unfolding, the arm and the boots (shins) are to small but if i scale then they become a real Nightmare to pep :p. can someone take a look at it for me. here are the files from nintendude.

http://www.4shared.com/file/236065209/d58ad317/Nightmare_Arm.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/236065139/fce13e8d/Nightmare_Shins.html

my arm is 65 cm and my legs are 57 cm long.

Thanks,

Darkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back