Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
i finished the chest, but it was to small. im gone redo it this week.

here are the pics:

P070310_21560001.jpg

P070310_21550001.jpg

edit: i rescaled the arms and boots myself.

Looks real good so far keep it up when you get to the body part of the chest where the skin has been warped you can try checking on The Hunters Lair I am getting ready to get a Predator and I'm sure someone will have messed up latex parts like the chest could be messed up but the back may not be on the skin so you might be able to use that since the two are real similar is texture.

thanks for the advice, i'm also a member of the hunters lair so i will check it out.

thanks for the pep files, do you also have the file for the shoulder?

No I don't think I have a file for the shoulder I thought it was attached in the arm file. I wish I would have read this sooner because I have the Guard curiasses from Oblivion.

lol, i hae found the shoulder it was attached to the arm file. can you send me the file you never know when it come in handy :p

oke another update:

i finsished the left shin and boot.

my feet are very with so i made a lot of adjustments to the boot. so it turned out a little strange :p.

P090310_21400002.jpg

P090310_21400001.jpg

P100310_00370002.jpg

P100310_00370001.jpg

I've been watching this thread since day one but never bothered to comment until now ;)

This build is AMAZING; you're the first person I've seen to ever build this type of armour on these forums :D

You have great plans and it's gonna look brilliant when it's finished ;)

Hope to see more progress pics soon

Leyton

hey, thanks for your kind words.

you know it kinda sucks to be the first one :p, i cant ask questions on how did you do that.

but on the other side i hope that more people are gone make this one.

i just paper mached the shin. when its dry im gonne cut it open and try if it will fit me. the length is perfect bu i hope my leg will fit in :D . otherwise i need to remake shin. in a hour or so i will start making the cod piece.

i keep you posted.

edit:

the helmet is fully fiberglassed and i put a coat of black spray paint on it to see where i need to fix it with bondo.

P100310_12550002.jpg

P100310_12550001.jpg

(this is not the final colour)

Wow! Helmet is looking awesome; a tiny bit of bondo and you'll have yourself an amazing helmet! :D

darkie said:
but on the other side i hope that more people are gone make this one.

This is on my to-make list and after seeing your thread it has slowly become higher and higher on the list :)

After I've done the Reach Armour (and possibly a Dalek) I'll have to make this ;)

Once again great work! :D

Leyton

Last edited by a moderator:
oke an update, i finished the adjustments to the left leg. it wearable now, finally. the problem was the length was super but the it was to small so i added a few side pieces to it and now it fits perfectly.

i also put some foam inside the helmet to keep it steady to my head. and i'm huge with it. i'm 1.93 meter without helmet and almost 2.5 meters when i wear the helmet.

thanks, with this speed im gone paint it next week :p.

its a very addicted hobby :D

i put paper marche on the left shins and boot and gone start tomorrow on the right leg and boot.

on Saturday im gone fiberglass the left boot and on Sunday the right boot.

Looking really good!! Very blue like Nightmare. Keep up teh work!!! What kind of paint are you using, is it the ones that come from the bottle and you use a brush or something else?

Intresting work so far, keep it up.AceHigh it's Nightmare from the Soul Caliber games, I might go ahead and build him finally after my Space Marine is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back