Orbital Drop Shock Pony...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice man! Foam is a little difficult at first , but once you get the feel of it , it's a awesome material to work with!

the biggest problem i had with foam at first is getting the angles of the beveled edges just right but you get the hang of it quick, and what gaps you get can be filled in with either plastidip which i hate or acryllic bath sealer which is easier and cheaper too

Hello, everypony! :p

I got an update! I just recently got done build one of the thighs in foam.
FoamThigh.jpg

I had a couple of spots that pissed me off, but other than that, it came out pretty good.

Let me know what you guys think and thanks for looking. :)

I think its pretty snazzy :) i like it. keep up the good work
Thanks, bro. :)

I'm going to try to get the other built up soon.

I also need to get some wood for a new Battle Rifle that I want to build. My old one was cool and all, but I want my next one to be alot more sturdier.

looks like me and you are in a ODSP race ACDC.
As much as I would like to, I can't. Funds for armor are low at the moment and I'm also going to be starting my Bachelors of Science Degree in Game Art and Design really soon, so that's going to take alot of time off from armor building.

I am going try to get my ODST rig done for Halo 4's launch, though.

Lol...ponies are creepin' everywhere!

Your foam is looking great. Keep those updates coming! :)

Hey guys! I got another update!

I just finished the right Thigh.
ODSTthighs.jpg

Now, I know they look weird, but that's because I haven't added Elastic Straps that are going to keep the edges closer to my thighs.

Let me know what you guys think and thanks for looking. :)

rockr, you can definitely see a big improvement from the forearm that you built to the thighs that you recently finished. Great job brotha. Oh, and congrats on starting in the game engineering field. It sounds awesome from what I've heard about it.:D

P.S. I'll be jumping on that ole foam band wagon soon myself, lol.:D

Great Job pony! Your thighs looks spectacular...lol <--No homo

Tony
LMAO!!! XD! Thanks, bro!

rockr, you can definitely see a big improvement from the forearm that you built to the thighs that you recently finished. Great job brotha.
Thanks, man. I did alot of reading, asking questions, and some experimenting(Ok...ALOT of experimenting. LOL!). I still got a VERY LONG ways to go before I can make something half as good as the pros around here.

Oh, and congrats on starting in the game engineering field. It sounds awesome from what I've heard about it.
biggrin.png
Thanks, man. It has always been a dream of mine to get into game developement. I couldn't tell you how many times I would just go around the game's world and just stare at everything wondering how it was all made made and how it worked. I'm going to work my hardest to make this dream of mine come true.

======================

I'm going to print out the chest core today and give that a build and see if it fits. I should hopefully have it done by tonight if time allows it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back