Our first Mk VI Builds. His/hers - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probibly does not mean much from me but everything looks like it is comming together nicely.
asfor the 3d modles you have peacked my interest,keep up the work.

Probably does not mean much from me but everything looks like it is coming together nicely.
as for the 3d models you have peaked my interest,keep up the work.

On the contrary my friend, your support along with all others is greatly appreciated and keeps our butts in gear! So thank you!

As far as the 3D modeling: I have reevaluated my final model and decided that some aspects of the original design didn't really appeal to me. I have been going through and making design changes of my own and tailoring the armor to suit my eye for design. Hopefully altering the original design won't be frowned upon too much :p

More on the way!

looks like you've got a pretty solid start there, both of you. the chest looks amazing by the way, can't wait to see it finished :D...

definately want to see the 3D model finished as i have been hand drwing templates for the H4 mk vi.....if it was finished... I could SOOOO use it! :) please please!

Hope everything and every is ok I have not been on in a while so thought I would drop by and wish yous twos the best of luck.

Hey everybody.

I know it's been a long time since either of us posted an update, so I'm gonna do a quick one. My suit is coming along nicely. Everything but the boots has been pepped and hardened. We have an undersuit that's about halfway complete, and everything we need to paint. Looks like lights aren't going to be finished in time for the big day, so we're going to leave those off for now. We have one more solid week to finish absolutely everything, and about 3 days to paint before we leave for Comic Con. Not sure if we're going to get everything done in time at this point, but we're definitely giving it a try.

JetFire's suit had a lot of difficulties getting off the ground. He's still planning on finishing his, but there's no way it's going to be ready for Comic Con. For the moment I've conscripted him to help get my suit finished. I'll post pictures of the progress as time allows, but we're going to use as much daylight as possible for building the suit. So here's the first photo installment of progress:

P1070384_zps6261f2ac.jpg
Top Half

P1070382_zpsfa82be0b.jpg
Bottom Half

Let me know if you want to see pics of anything in more detail. We have tons of photos of our progress, it just takes a while to upload them.

Keep building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back