PAX Prime 2011 - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be there going in mark VI armor, and with my recon helmet if I can finish it in time. I got the fri pass. I live in lakewood like 30 mins away from the center so ill be driving to seattle at 430am might get a hotel if I find reasons to stay around late.

i'll be there going in the rubies armor, I painted. My suit will not be done in time so ill be supporting the 600 dollar one I painted. I got the fri pass.

I have one of those too. (Rubies armor)

Welcome to our Pax Prime gang! Are you only going for the Friday or the whole weekend?

Added to the who's going list.

This is getting bigger and bigger. :D

I have one of those too. (Rubies armor)

Welcome to our Pax Prime gang! Are you only going for the Friday or the whole weekend?

Added to the who's going list.

This is getting bigger and bigger. :D

I got the fri pass lil late this year they sold out of 3 days before I could get mine but since there will be people to hang with i got the sun pass too so i'll be there fri and sun, sat sold out blah

I would aslo like to participate in the halo fest stuff also.

I got the fri pass lil late this year they sold out of 3 days before I could get mine but since there will be people to hang with i got the sun pass too so i'll be there fri and sun, sat sold out blah

I would aslo like to participate in the halo fest stuff also.
You might be able to snag a sat pass day-of at the convention. They usually sell some then. (But it's VERY limited)

You might be able to snag a sat pass day-of at the convention. They usually sell some then. (But it's VERY limited)

yea I plan on doing that, last year it was a nightmare I had fri and sat not sun this year I got fri and sun so hopefully i'll get sat too.

This might seem like a REALLY (off topic) and odd question.... But of the US residents going to PAX, would someone be willing to bid and buy me some praying mantis eggs off ebay? Then come PAX, I pay you back and pick up the eggs? (Or I pay for the ebay buy and all and have it shipped to you, then you bring it to PAX and I pick them up)

Reason being, I can't get certain bugs shipped to Canada; and although chinese mantids aren't illegal, I can't find egg sacks locally, and I want a few so I can hatch out a few hundred at a time to give my chameleon as a treat (as the more variety in his diet, the better).

PM if you'd be willing to do this favor for me. My cham and I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Triple post...

Umm... I may or may not be going now.... Things with the bf have hit a really rough and bad spot, let's leave it at that... So... If things end, then yeah, 99% not going... But I really don't know at this point, we'll see...

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted. Were going to cross our fingers anyways and hope that things work out.

Cheers!

That's a bummer...

I kinda hoped I would meet the prop gods at Pax...

Hey, how much is a ticket at the front gate? And how many tickets are they selling there?

I REALLY wanna go to Halo Fest... and show off my covenant fandom. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back