PAX Prime 2011 - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, looks like I'm still going.... Things with the bf are patched up (I hope...), now the only thing I worry about is my so called 'friend' kicking us out of the room for being a huge dramatic douche bag....

*rant*
Twice now he's threatened to kick us out because 1st time, I was trying to help find other roomies and when I told him I found some, he only then decided to tell me he already found some people and that I wasn't communicating with him good enough about that (which is bs, cause I kept up-to-date with him the WHOLLLLE time where as he didn't). 2nd time, he had ask how I was feeling (during the whole fight with bf thing) and that there hopefully was no resentment about incident one. And I flat out honestly told him, all of the above was bs and of course made me mad, but understood that it was all solved and in the past. Then he's spazzing that I've trying to pick a fight again, when he clearly asked me how I felt and I told him.
And my mom wonders why I don't like/trust people... GAWD, people make me so angry!! D:<
*end rant*

On a happier note!! Got from waist down (and one shoulder guard) resined and ready for next step (which I probably won't do til everything is resined), and just finished building the torso. Just have the arms, helmet, and accessories to do.
I worry about Scott though... He only still has only both thighs and half a shoulder guard done... I don't mean to be negative, but I have a very strong feeling he isn't going to finish, then all weekend he's gonna bitch to me that everyone but him has armor.... (serves you right if you want to be lazy and not work on it.... Can't expect your gf to do everything for you!!! Because I am NOT stressing myself to make two armor sets in less than 3 months...)

Excellent to hear that everything is working out with your BF. Glad that your still going to PAX. :)
I agree that you should not have to work on both suits. Thats WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too much.

If I remember correctly, your both going to the Calgary CON in June?
If so, I'll help motivate him by stopping by your booth. I'll be wearing my MC Armor! heheheh :)

I'll be easy to spot. lol

One option that could have him in armor and not do as much work would be a marine, 2 shoulders, 2 half thighs, a helmet, chest, and back. My roommates planning on doing the same thing since he doesn't think he has time to get an odst done before pax.

I may have secured a ticket... still waiting to make it final. I should know whether I'm coming for sure or not no later than this week.

I may have secured a ticket... still waiting to make it final. I should know whether I'm coming for sure or not no later than this week.

Thanks for the update. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Can't wait to meet everyone!

Before I buy my airfare and hotel room for the weekend, I wanted to check again to see if there was anyone that wanted to share a room or if there was space available in the group rooms. If not, I'll be getting a single room in the Days Inn Seattle Middtown.

Now to figure out how to pack all that armor and props!

I was just PM'ing to Lawacr (1 min ago)
He's looking for a room to stay/share in. Shoot him a PM. Lawacr

edit: Both of the rooms that I have booked are full.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am definitely going to be there. I don't think I will bring armor up from Dallas though (assuming it is even done by then).

I am definitely going to be there. I don't think I will bring armor up from Dallas though (assuming it is even done by then).

Added to the whos going list.
Welcome to our PAX group, gmflex.

:)

God I would probably and LITERALLY kill to go. But I'm planning a big post Release party the day it comes out in the remote Utah desert, Lighting off fireworks and a three volley salute right after its release to honor Bungie who created Halo, 343 for staying serious with the remake, and for the countless number or halo fans and armor builders on the 405th who have loved and kept Halo alive. Maybe the 405th should have an online video conference to talk about The series and what experiences we all have had over the past decade. But EXCLUSIVELY for 405th members. What ever happens this year will be amazing for sure.

God I would probably and LITERALLY kill to go. But I'm planning a big post Release party the day it comes out in the remote Utah desert, Lighting off fireworks and a three volley salute right after its release to honor Bungie who created Halo, 343 for staying serious with the remake, and for the countless number or halo fans and armor builders on the 405th who have loved and kept Halo alive. Maybe the 405th should have an online video conference to talk about The series and what experiences we all have had over the past decade. But EXCLUSIVELY for 405th members. What ever happens this year will be amazing for sure.

I love your idea. Don't forget to have a nice bonfire out there.
Video chat sounds like fun! Make sure you dress up for that too.
:)

HALO fest at PAX is going to be even more epic due to the announcement of HALO ce anniversary and HALO 4 can't wait for AUG!!!

HALO fest at PAX is going to be even more epic due to the announcement of HALO ce anniversary and HALO 4 can't wait for AUG!!!

It gets better!
From what I have been reading, its sounds like we will be able to play HALO Anniversary at the event.
How sweet is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back