Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am requesting SPI armor foam templates/pepakura. I know there is helmet pep files but I am looking for the armor. If none exist, can someone model it? I need it for a short I am doing.

Semi-Powered_Infiltration.png

20081208061635!SpartanIII.jpg

SPI.jpg

A couple things.

1. What film are you doing? I live in Indiana and have been dieing to lend a hand/help create a film..... ;)

2. Why do you need a pep file? Have you tried creating the templates yourself? The SPI looks really easy to freehand, and by freehand I don't mean just start hacking away at a foam mat, but draw out your own patterns to create the armor.

3. Look up Keegan Crafton (OHMIGOSH! I uttered the name a banned user! I shall perish! jk) He may be able to help you with some of the designs and may give you some advice, and guess what? He lives in Indiana too! *mind is blown by now* :p

-Seth

I am requesting SPI armor foam templates/pepakura. I know there is helmet pep files but I am looking for the armor. If none exist, can someone model it? I need it for a short I am doing.

Semi-Powered_Infiltration.png

20081208061635!SpartanIII.jpg

SPI.jpg

Try this link: http://www.4shared.com/file/143477142/49fac894/spi_armor.html
Don't know if its what your looking for as I cannot open it. I am on my phone typing this out and not on my comp.
Hope its what you are looking for. Good luck on your project.

@Seth: when i read your third sentence and looked at your avatar I laughed for a good while.
You just brightened up my day. Thanks.

Satchmo III Has done the forearm. Ive made it myself its an easy build.

The armor download is just the helmet, like said before, it wouldn't be that hard, heck, just looking at it now makes me want to make it lol.

@Crimmson, thanks! Glad I could make someone laugh! ;)

-Seth

Hi, I'm just starting out with pepakura and all and kinda wanna try my hand at something like the Gungnir, Infiltrator and/or Protecter. I have no experience in 3ds max or anything so I can't help in that respect. But I kinda wanna jump into the fray, as it were. Much oblidged if someone could make'em, any of'em and post them for the world.

I think I'm going to try the JFO and maybe mix this picture I found into it, then maybe the Locus.

Hi, I'm just starting out with pepakura and all and kinda wanna try my hand at something like the Gungnir, Infiltrator and/or Protecter. I have no experience in 3ds max or anything so I can't help in that respect. But I kinda wanna jump into the fray, as it were. Much oblidged if someone could make'em, any of'em and post them for the world.

I think I'm going to try the JFO and maybe mix this picture I found into it, then maybe the Locus.

if you are looking for halo 4 stuff look here: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/39245-Official-405th-Spartan-Research-4-Organizer . bigharryscottsman does a wonderful job of keeping track of what is being uploaded. have fun.

if you are looking for halo 4 stuff look here: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/39245-Official-405th-Spartan-Research-4-Organizer . bigharryscottsman does a wonderful job of keeping track of what is being uploaded. have fun.

Thanks for your help, I'd already looked through that thread and a couple others like it. It looks like Gungnir, Protector and Infiltrator are among the ones not made up yet. I've looked on the internet for like 3d model rips or such and turned up nothing so far. I really wanna try to make those in particular, so if someone could make them, that'd be great.

I know its a little bit of a backwards request with Halo 4 and such but could somebody make accurate Halo Reach thighs with supports. Spartan-029 made some without supports and warped really bad on me, and the others are not as accurate as his. Thanks in advance!

Look for Forged Reclaimer's models, you can find them in L3X's file thread, it's really acurate and as long as you take your time and resin a small area at a time and wait for it to dry before moving on you should be fine (heck, I could do it I'm sure you can :p ).

-Seth

hey there if anyone can can you take the pep for the Halo 2 odst knife and make a blade for it so it can have the case and be removed from the case.

Sorry, can you specify which specific file it is, or give me a reference image so I know which exact knife you mean? I'll model it but I need to know which one specifically, and also be sure that it hasn't already been made, because I have a few ODST knife PDOs in my pep folder already.

Sorry guys, if someone can show me if there's a Halo 4 Master chief helmet low definition file or if someone can unfold it i'll be very thankful.
:D

The 405th 4shared seems to have some "SD" versions. If you want an explicitely LD version of a specific helmet, post me the file and I'll LDify it for you. I've been having the 3d modeling itch, and two small projects shouldn't be too hard between school, work, and other work. But those SD ones might be worth a look first.

i haven't found it but the knife I've been using is ODST_H2_knife_Ruze789. if you want to know more pm me. I can't seem to figure out how to connect a file to the reply

My friend asked me to request and put this out there. Is anyone going to model the Venator armor? The helmet I seen is already done but what of the armor? He wants it for pep, I know that.

i haven't found it but the knife I've been using is ODST_H2_knife_Ruze789. if you want to know more pm me. I can't seem to figure out how to connect a file to the reply

There is one by sniperbaas392 that looks like the same design but higher resolution and a removable blade. Poke around the 405th 4shared db and tell me if you can't find it.
knifecompare.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back