Not open for further replies.
The worst has to be whiney ass people.
Or people who talk crap on XBL
And people telling me I cant or shouldnot do something
Bad drivers
Know it alls
People who ramble on

OK...Here we go

#1:When People say like ALL the time do you know what I mean?
#2:people that think they have a right to talk down to you for any number of resons
#3:people who come up to you and start talking to you when clearly you wish to be alone
#4:The word powend(I spelld it wrong I know but you know what I mean)
#5:The word noob

AND much MUCH more

ODST-RAGE said:
When people keep asking why...
Why? :lol:

My pet peeves...

Men who don't act like men. A man should act strong and chivalrous. He should treat women with respect and do the right thing. Males who don't do that really get me angry.

Bad morals.

Nerds... oh wait... crap! I didn't just say that! *gets attacked by all active memberes of the 405th* :p But really, I'm a nerd so to speak myself. That was only a joke.

Fanboys

People who act like idiots to get attention

Just a few. I could go on forever...

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this thread to be very therapeutic!

I'll limit it to 10 XD

1. Bad Drivers- going too slow, no turn signal, turn signal left on for no conceivable reason...
2. Emo/Corporate Bands- you're not a real band until you get a real haircut and stop crying about nothing
3. Rachael Ray- you're not cute and I don't like you.
4. Crying Children- just like emo bands, your life is not nearly bad enough to warrant you pitching a fit and ruining everyone's dinner
5. Teenyboppers- the middle school/high school kids that dress like street walkers and have cellphones (why?)
6. Contemporary Cartoons- Spongebob and Digimon can't hold a creative candle to the series from the 80's. She-ra...X-Men...TMNT...Ren and Stimpy?? Now *those* were cartoons. All this new stuff is lazy drivel...
7. People Who Don't Tip- if you can't afford to tip at least 15% then you don't need to eat at a restaurant
8. Morbidly obese people who order diet cokes- truly, having a diet coke will fix your problems
9. Bluetools- you've got your latte, your cellphone, a line of blow, and you talk really loud so everyone knows how important your conversation is
10. Door to Door Fundraisers/Religious Conversions- it's Saturday morning and you've just woken me and my roommates up. Hi face, I'd like you to meet door. You're going to be close friends.

Ahh...much better :)

Vexona said:

I'll limit it to 10 XD

[...]

Good idea... we all could go on and on about so many things... not enough space on this board for that:lol:

I found this thread very therapeutic, too. A great way to vent, to get things "off your chest" a bit.

It's amazing how many "pet peeves" everyone has in common and can agree with. I could post replies to almost every one here, but that would take too long, and turn into one helluva long post, lol :p

lionheart912 said:
Very very true, Spartan II. I get made fun of (usually in good-natured-make-fun-of-the-nerd way) for my hobbies. Although, I'll even admit that one of them (modding nerf guns) pretty much says that I have no life. Other than that, they're just jealous of my cool armor making skillz.

Also good one on the ringing of the bell at the last stop. I dont ride mass transit very often, but that is something that would bother me.

[...]

9. The complexities of the female mind.

[...]

BOLD # 1: The way I see it, that sort of spiteful behaviour clearly stems from some sort of personal sense of inadequacy, that such people feel they are unable to overcome. So, that's the only manner in which they feel they can express it, and is the only way they can feel better about themselves; by bringing another down. Sad, really.

I mean, yeah... I've met many people throughout my life that could do this or that better than I can (especially see some of that around here, lol), but rather than get all in a "huff" about it and lash out with personal attacks or insults I instead find myself in awe of thier skills/abilities and even commend them for thier efforts.

Not only that, but I'm the type of person that doesn't get all down on myself and think "Gawd, I suck! I'm never going to be good at that!", and so seeing others' such accomplishments only inspires me to improve myself in what I do. That's the sort of reaction a person should have to such things, not hate the other person for being able to do something better.

It all comes down to one's willingness for self-improvement, to become more than they are, using others' achievements as a guideline to better oneself. It should be nothing but a positive influence, imho.

BOLD # 2: Thanks, Lion. You have no idea, lol.

BOLD # 3: Personally, I don't find that to be an annoyance or anything, really. If anything, I look at that as a welcome challenge, heh heh. I'd like to think I've become pretty good at understanding the female psyche, lol. They're not as "complex" as us guys tend to make them out to be. It just seems that way sometimes (many girls will even tell you that themselves).

SPARTAN II said:
It's amazing how many "pet peeves" everyone has in common and can agree with. I could post replies to almost every one here, but that would take too long, and turn into one helluva long post, lol :p

Yea I was reading other people's and thought "Man that is sooooo true. I feel that." XD

Know-it-alls who have barely tried or done anything that requires work/creativity, but manage to talk down everyone else's work and complain about everything.

People that think there's a "secret" to forms of art. It's called hard work and talent, not "a secret".

Overly crazed fanboys/fangirls. Having passion for something is fine, but geez people don't all love what you do so calm the "f" down.

Skullcandy Girl said:
Know-it-alls who have barely tried or done anything that requires work/creativity, but manage to talk down everyone else's work and complain about everything.

People that think there's a "secret" to forms of art. It's called hard work and talent, not "a secret".

Overly crazed fanboys/fangirls. Having passion for something is fine, but geez people don't all love what you do so calm the "f" down.

Yeah... those are so true, too (especially the first one)... amen to that, my SPARTAN sister! :D

Hannah Montana

I hate her so bad. But it's ok, she's stupid enough to use a body double for her concerts, so she'll ruin her own career in no time :)

Pretty soon we'll be seeing her on the news and newspapers with her going to rehab for alcoholism and drug use, and we'll see she has kids then loses custody of them, just like brittany spears!

AoBfrost said:
Hannah Montana

I hate her so bad. But it's ok, she's stupid enough to use a body double for her concerts, so she'll ruin her own career in no time :)

Pretty soon we'll be seeing her on the news and newspapers with her going to rehab for alcoholism and drug use, and we'll see she has kids then loses custody of them, just like brittany spears!

.......and Lindsey lohan. grrrr.

Vexona said:

I'll limit it to 10 XD

1. Bad Drivers- going too slow, no turn signal, turn signal left on for no conceivable reason...
2. Emo/Corporate Bands- you're not a real band until you get a real haircut and stop crying about nothing
10. Door to Door Fundraisers/Religious Conversions- it's Saturday morning and you've just woken me and my roommates up. Hi face, I'd like you to meet door. You're going to be close friends.

I'm not sure how I didn't mention those things, I get annoyed about them non-stop. I HATE bad drivers, especially cell phone drivers.. and don't get me started on crybaby bands, I could rant forever (I'm worse then most people, even bands like linkin park and trapt make me cringe..) And the JW drive me nuts, especially when they wake me up, so I don't answer, so they fricken come back 30 minutes later after I've fallen asleep... Plus my grandma is one, which is really... really annoying.

Oh and the final one I should mention is comercials that are way too frequent (Like when I'm watching the Nascar Sprint series, and I want to watch the race, so they put a 45 second long comercial in to tell me that I am watching the Sprint series, and in the meantime I miss something important). I also REALLY hate comercials that are just terrible. Someone got paid to create that piece of $%@$ and you can just picture him thinking OMGZ THIS IS SO CLEVER.. Seriously, after taking a class in marketing I can't figure out for the life of me how so many people screwed up so badly..

volkov said:
Oh and the final one I should mention is comercials that are way too frequent (Like when I'm watching the Nascar Sprint series, and I want to watch the race, so they put a 45 second long comercial in to tell me that I am watching the Sprint series, and in the meantime I miss something important). I also REALLY hate comercials that are just terrible. Someone got paid to create that piece of $%@$ and you can just picture him thinking OMGZ THIS IS SO CLEVER.. Seriously, after taking a class in marketing I can't figure out for the life of me how so many people screwed up so badly..

Yesssss! I also hate those little overlay commercials that cover up half your screen *while* you are watching the show. You'll be watching the Simpsons and some American Idol jerks are running around at the bottom and you miss what's going on in the episode.

XD

Yep, VERY annoying... a wasted attempt at marketing, if you ask me... I generally am never interested in what they're advertising... :cautious:

SPARTAN II said:
Yep, VERY annoying... a wasted attempt at marketing, if you ask me... I generally am never interested in what they're advertising... :cautious:

my friends think I'm wierd (and it's probably fair) because if a comercial irritates me enough I will refuse to buy anything from that company unless there is no other alternative for a period of about 3-5 years. If everyone did that, man that would put a dent in some of the dumber advertising, but it's really not something anyone else does, or will ever do, and my spending really isn't enough to make a company go OH NOEZ... Still, I won't pay a company who will take the profit and use it to drive me crazy.

I don't have many, but my biggest 2 are LIARS and guys on xbox live who feel the need to send me pictures of their "junk" Totally unwanted and unneccesary!!

1) Global Warming- I am so sick of people telling me how to live my life because we’re killing the polar bears. Especially since all the people that keep telling me this have no scientific expertise in the area.
2) Al Gore- Because he’s the one telling me how to live my life!
3) Michael More- Don’t ask…
4) 343 Guilty Spark- MAN! He bugged me in Halo 1.

Aeonyx said:
I don't have many, but my biggest 2 are LIARS and guys on xbox live who feel the need to send me pictures of their "junk" Totally unwanted and unneccesary!!

I didn't actually think people did that.. wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back