Pet Peeves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razgriz said:
1. I'm a twin as well! It doesn't bother me when people ask, because we really don't look alot alike. I'm a tall, big dude and he's a shorter skinny dude. (Check the 405th map and see the city I live in. You migh get a kick out of it.)
2. Wouldn't know but I could picture that being very annoying.
3. I don't mind when people ask me that. You're probably the younger one and that's why it bugs you so much! :p
4. I wouldn't know once again.
5. I don't play Halo 3 so I wouldn't know!
6. Hey watch it buddy, anon could be anybody... Which reminds me, it's Caturday! Post some ****ing cats!
zomg! gotta get some cat pics!!!!
thats adorable o_o
cat.jpg

cat.jpg

cat.jpg

omg this one cracks me up!!!!! VVV
cat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fragclone said:
zomg! gotta get some cat pics!!!!
thats adorable o_o
cat.jpg

cat.jpg

cat.jpg

omg this one cracks me up!!!!! VVV
cat.jpg

That last picture is now a pet peeve of mine and is creeping me out.

What's wrong with Chuck Norris jokes? Chuck Norris is awesome, and he deserves to have those jokes written about him. I bet you would give anything to be like him... or Asian. I know I would.

Razgriz said:
That last picture is now a pet peeve of mine and is creeping me out.

Now you don't like Ewoks? What's wrong with you?

I hate it when I tell people that I live in Honduras and people:

-ask me if I bathe in a river.
-tell me they know someone who also lives in Africa. (I DON'T LIVE IN AFRICA! GET A FRICKIN' ATLAS!)
-ask me if I live in a thatched-roof hut.
-ask me how I like it "down here."
-ask me where it is. (Answer: GET A FREAKIN' ATLAS!)
-ask me, "What's it like in 'HAUndurIas'? Are the 'HAUndurIans' friendly people?" (It is pronounced, "Own-dure-oss.")

I also hate Chicago accents. They suck. "Lemme get the kee-air." And when people take single-syllable words and make them even shorter, like "F-bleep-ing A!"

Friendly said:
What's wrong with Chuck Norris jokes? Chuck Norris is awesome, and he deserves to have those jokes written about him. I bet you would give anything to be like him... or Asian. I know I would.

-tell me they know someone who also lives in Africa. (I DON'T LIVE IN AFRICA! GET A FRICKIN' ATLAS!)
-ask me, "What's it like in 'HAUndurIas'? Are the 'HAUndurIans' friendly people?" (It is pronounced, "Own-dure-oss.")

I also hate Chicago accents. They suck. "Lemme get the kee-air." And when people take single-syllable words and make them even shorter, like "F-bleep-ing A!"

well yea chucks a great guy and all but there perverted and dumb

Friendly said:

Honduras is in Central America, Even I know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back