Pet Peeves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
volkov said:
I didn't actually think people did that.. wow
I get about 4 to 5 picture messages per day, and whenever I play Uno, there is a lot of "junk" shown on there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
volkov said:

Haha, same here. I thought that was more of a Craigs list sort of problem lol.

Some ppl V_V

I HATE regular light bulbs that are turned on, lik eat work it just makes me so mad that my boss refused to turn off the lights when we get tons of sunlight through the glass doors....grrr. in my house we dont use light bulbs unless its dark as hell and then we use black lights hahaha

jongrnl said:
[...]

4) 343 Guilty Spark- MAN! He bugged me in Halo 1.

Damn straight! Gawd, I wanted to smash that annoying little bugger sooo badly so many times, lol :p

Aeonyx said:
I don't have many, but my biggest 2 are LIARS and guys on xbox live who feel the need to send me pictures of their "junk" Totally unwanted and unneccesary!!

Aeonyx said:
I get about 4 to 5 picture messages per day, and whenever I play Uno, there is a lot of "junk" shown on there too.

Yeah... I can see how that would be one of your major pet peeves, girl...

Vexona said:
Haha, same here. I thought that was more of a Craigs list sort of problem lol.

Some ppl V_V

It's astounding the sort of lewd and crude degenerates that are allowed to mingle with the rest of society. Show some respect for the ladies, for crying out loud. Geez... :cautious:

Head on, apply directly to the pain, head on, now in head on super, head on, apply directly to the head ache.

Try new active on super too, active on, apply directly to the pain, active on, try new active on super!

OMG! Someone...make it stop :(

I hate active on commercials.

Razgriz said:
I will admit I am a Nintendo "fanboy," but I'm not the one who goes around screaming "MICROSOFT SUX!!!1!!!1!1!!1!!!" (only Sony...) :p

But really, I don't like Sony, not because it's not Nintendo. I have my reasons, and yes I have played all three Playstation systems...

1. Narcisists like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.
2. Canadians. I'm not trying to be racist, but Canadians generally get on my nerves...
3. Infomercials or home loan commercials "No appraisal fee! No closing cost!" I'll show you no closing cost...
4. Little kids on Xbox Live. I think we've all experienced this...
5. People on YouTube that think they know everything or search for videos they don't want to see, just so they can post hate comments on it.

Friendly said:
Narcisists and Canadians. I'm not trying to be racist, but Canadians generally get on my nerves...
last time i checked canadian wasnt a race...

but anyway, you cant just not like everyone of one country. thats just like not finishing a box of chocolates just because you ate the crappy one first.

I dont like:

1. The "Gangsta" look where people turn the hat to the side, and wear big lose jackets and gold chains

2. Girl's who dont need a cell phone but have own and talk endless on it at work

3. Emo styling, if they want to be individual, they need to actually think of their own style, not just copy off the rest of the world and wear black 24/7

4. Rachel ray, her lips are too big, and she is always eating on her show, how doesn't she get fat from eating and eating and eating?

5. Noobs on cod4 who wait till the map is about to begin, then they end the party right at 3..2..1...end! Annoying!

6. Xerox printers, they always jam on me with normal printer paper and they dont print too clearly, very bad looking

AoBfrost said:
4. Rachel ray, her lips are too big, and she is always eating on her show, how doesn't she get fat from eating and eating and eating?

Thank you. Oh thank you. It makes me so happy to know I am not alone on this XD

:lol:

Ganstah in Ohio = LOL!

Yeah you're all Ganstah in your MOM'S ESCALADE! Dumb suburban kids who think they're tough customers when they're parents buy them everythingXP

QUOTE(volkov @ Mar 13 2008, 12:43 PM)

Like they show you their rubbish bins? LOL.....But....Why would you even want to do that really...Its indecent.
P.s file complaint.
P.p.s Email the pics to their mom's XD

1) when someone else besides me wins the SuperLotto :lol:

...oh and...

2) e-thuggin on xboxlive...soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame!!!...playin my xbox yo!!!

Frank Caliendo.

They play his Dish Network commercials incessantly on TBS during Family Guy on weeknights. I cannot stand this guy. Not Funny, TBS!

I got another one...

Soccer moms who come through parcel pickup at the grocery store I work at with two bags in their shopping carts, who drive up in their white Escalade, sipping their diet mocha latte or whatever crap it is with extra whip cream (Which in itself is about three times as much as the darn drink). That really happened to me. I know what she was drinking because she said so... on her cellphone. Ugh, stupid people.

I've learned to live with gangsta though. That's what happens when you go to a community college to get your two year degree. At least when the college is in Cleveland. Not sure about the rest of the country...

abandonship said:
last time i checked canadian wasnt a race...

but anyway, you cant just not like everyone of one country. thats just like not finishing a box of chocolates just because you ate the crappy one first.

Well, normally when I make fun of Canadians, people call me racist. And yes, I know I can't dislike everyone of one country. That's why I said generally. You're right, it is just like the above analogy. I guess it's just the "true" Canadians that get on my nerves. You know, the ones that say "Eh?" without even posing a question, and assume the letter "o" has only one vowel sound. I don't hate them, they just get on my nerves. Usually, I can't tell whether or not someone is Canadian by what they type, so none of the Canadians on 405th are a problem.

Vexona said:
Thank you. Oh thank you. It makes me so happy to know I am not alone on this XD

:lol:
LOLOLOLOL

I cant wait to see rachel ray in rehab and all over the news and stuff. The only person I absolutely like on food network is alton brown!

AoBfrost said:
LOLOLOLOL

I cant wait to see rachel ray in rehab and all over the news and stuff. The only person I absolutely like on food network is alton brown!
Come on, show some lovin' for Paula Dean!

I like Paula when she is on her own show, but when it's Paul's party, she reminds me of emril in so many ways, I dont like crazy paula, I like nice calm little old lady paula. "Oh elvis.....I miss ya elvis...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back