Pipinacan security helmet and multiplayer build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job the chest turned out great looking, cant wait to see that visor finished, I was going to build that same helmet, but I didn't want to deal with the visor, glad your doing it keep up the great job

Not a big update today, just showing you the chest addon made and put on! what do ya think?!

2znpqgh.jpg

2w2lphk.jpg

Late night updates are always fun! again lol

thanks for all the kind words guys, it really is a big motivation for me, plus it means more pictures for you guys!!! :D

painted my spine parts, got very confused on how they actually go, so I kinda threw them on lol

2dbno9d.jpg

then ye ole ab plate, I might add more detail to it, but I still need to get on making them gernades to put on in front of the plate, I need like 8 after all lol

2eaqi6h.jpg

AND finally, got one shoulder going and done, I'm focusing mainly of being able to move my arms with this build lol my last one suuuuucked with mobility

28cd8i8.jpg

and this was a oh crap the flash picture, but looks like

I'M CHARGING MAH LAZER!!!!!!!!!

j0i79w.jpg

my mirror is also very very dirty

but that is all for now 405th, hopefully next update will be both shoulders painted ;D

You're build is starting to take off. That shoulder turned out looking awesome, along with the bicep and front chest plate.

@ thorn- hey thanks man! coming from someone with a build like yours it means a lot! I'm dying to see your suit finished lol

@ brad- thanks dude! I became jelly of your build lol

well, not much to say about tonight's update, except shoulders are completes!

124a81d.jpg

I really gotta give a ton of credit to ForgedReclaimer, his models are just absolutely amazing guys, I think everyone should check them out! I edited his pdo bicep for my build, and it worked out awesome!

dcbscz.jpg

LOS DOS! yes I'm a felonist with my stop sign

2gxjhp4.jpg

8we5xf.jpg

5tyvrm.jpg

t5ma9j.jpg

o50v3c.jpg

till next time 405th! I love the feedback!

Its perfectly Okay to steal stop signs. They also make a good substitute for a golf club in the event of a zombie apocalypse. Or just a mob of drug addicts like I used to get up in Virginia.

Edit:

Ima add a smiley face :D

and this was a oh crap the flash picture, but looks like

I'M CHARGING MAH LAZER!!!!!!!!!

j0i79w.jpg

OMG i about fell over laughin cause i can hear it in my head lol. Nice man. The build is looking steller. Keep the updates flowing lol

@shade- thanks man! I'm loving it more with each part I make!

@mstr- keepin the updates flowing for you!!!!! lol

Dear 405th,

I have since been on a week vacation with the lady friend because she didn't wish to be lonely in a house that she was house sitting at. that being said I didn't get a lot done in the past week. I have however, slowly and stealthily put together my forearms, with the attachments on them, as well as add little elbow pads inspired by timecon's original foam build.

Forearms both with the UA/Bracer attachment, I still have a bit of painting to do on them

2nlvjon.jpg

2z4kaza.jpg

And this is my love giraffe that my lady friend made for me. it is my payment for spending a whole week of free time watching lifetime movies ( -_-)

2w20dg4.jpg

Your foam armor really looks great, I especially like the weathering and how you manage to take the foam look away from it, Nice job

Woot!! Thanks PIP lol. And i am diggin the giraffe. lol Forarms are looks good as well. :)

that looks insane! your suit is great inspiration for me to finish mine. If only it wasn't so freaking hot outside in texas =/

LMAO dude I know right? I'm lookin at the weather morning and thinking oh thank god it's only gonna be 106 in the shade

Seriously brah, we need to get together to make a movie once you are finished with this beast! Its lookin good!

Yeah dude for sure! this suit is sooooo much more comfy in this heat lol by the way, the little bro was on my live account today, he said you invited me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back