Pistolpunk's Mark Vi Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

PistolPunk

Hello All 405th members and guests. I think its about time to jump in the mix and let you guys in on what I have been doing for the last month.

I decided to start some armor in hopes of having something to run around in this Halloween. I have pepped myself stupid these last couple of weeks after FINALLY getting the sizing down to art. This is my first post of my work and any feedback would be much appreciated

Ok Here goes:

The helmet:

HelmI.jpg

HelmII.jpg

The Chest:

ChestI.jpg

ChestII.jpg

ChestIII.jpg

Right Shoulder:

ShoulderI.jpg

Right Forearm:

ForearmI.jpg

Right Thigh

ThighII.jpg

Right shin:

Shin.jpg

And then a little something extra ;p

Shotty.jpg

Please let me know what you guys think. Im going to start the next pep pieces. Hope you guys like it

DAAAAAAMN man ! lol not only did you make some nice pep pieces, but you ALSO made the boom stick !! it brings a tear of joy to my eyes to see others enjoying the wonderful bliss of the boom stick ;) lol

wow. definitly better than mine came out but why did you pep those useless struts? i left them out to save paper. but then again im very cheap amazing job none the less.

Thanks for the complements everybody. It helps alot.

I thought i would post some more pics between coats of resin on my new pieces.

Handplate:

HandPlate.jpg

And this was to be my very first piece and i thought it would never dry so i kinda forgot about it. I found it in my garage and thought that i might bring it back to life.

EOD anyone?:

EODSIDE.jpg

EODBack.jpg

EODHEADSide.jpg

EODHEADFront.jpg

The old helmet needs ALOT of work as im sure you guys noticed the problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back