Portal models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bevbor, is it possible that I could have a .obj of the turret for my own use, to both clean up a few small errors and probably attempt to slice it?

Yes, sure, get it there

Btw I forgot to add here my main portal model - weighted companion cube :)
I made one for my daughter - she is real portal lover :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought I would see the day when there would be a Pep model of a freakin' cake! Still, inventive and creative, this was, without a doubt, a triumph.

I found this article elsewhere: someone made two "life-sized" turrets, and there's a video showing them working (motion-activated quotes, and then playing still alive) - they do not shoot, though someone commented on how awesome it would be if they fired nerf darts. Anyway, my point is that if they ARE life-size, that turret was not even up to the guy's waist, so I'd say they're about 3 foot tall by that model.

I know this is technically a necro but as this was bumped to the top today I thought i'd grab the radio and my antivirus went skitzo. Just a heads-up.

Norton didn't find anything and neither did any of Jotti's 20 scanners. I'd say that there's no malware in there.

it seems to be an issue with 4shared: about every third file i access brings up a warning but if i reload they work fine... hmmm...

Does anyone still have the PDO file for the portal turret? If you do could you share it. the current download does not work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back