Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gettin a craft robo next week! Lazy me is sooo happy!
aka

NO MOAR CUTTING!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question for you Rhinoc ?? I browsed through the official Halo reach thread and your files . I couldn’t find the left bicep piece . On the Halo reach thread they have one listed as left and then the right but when you pull them up there both the right bicep piece. If you could point me in the right direction or send them to me I would be very thankful

posted a question about reversing the files. Being a lazy noob if I had just read back a few more pages I would’ve found my own answer:$

I really don’t understand the running cat joke here but I finally started my own thread . I finally got pictures of the shins up I built a few weeks ago. I’m working on your shoulder piece today hopefully will get some updates pictures later tonight.

Im gettin a craft robo next week! Lazy me is sooo happy!
aka
NO MOAR CUTTING!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D

wait.... you mean, there's a way in which I dont cut that doesnt require me making my girlfriend help me???
GIVE ME ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS THING YOU SPEAK OF!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rhinoc
Hey bro, I know you released a lot of files prior to the game's release, so I was curious as to whether or not you planned on doing post-release game-accurate versions.

I'm not saying that your files are inaccurate, however, I have seen many different Torso models and none of them seem spot-on.

@Rhinoc
Hey bro, I know you released a lot of files prior to the game's release, so I was curious as to whether or not you planned on doing post-release game-accurate versions.

I'm not saying that your files are inaccurate, however, I have seen many different Torso models and none of them seem spot-on.
well the only one that honestly could use a little re-modeling is the boot. Every thing else looks pretty good to me! The final chest is spot on and deadly accurate and being unfolded by Ral Partha at the moment.

HAPPY HALO-WEEN EVERYONE!!!

The final chest is spot on and deadly accurate and being unfolded by Ral Partha at the moment.
Well, I got good news everyone. I finished the chest earlier this afternoon. I scaled it a 460mm at ended up with 18 pages. Hopefully, that's big enough so that you won't need to divvy up the pieces when you re-scale it. Let me go over it once again to make sure that I didn't miss anything. I'll be sending the link in less than 30 minutes.

I don't mean to jack this post, but, heyhey!
It's 12:12 and I'm still up unfolding a new MA5B from bevbor on a sunday night! :O
I haz no school tomorrow 8D
That new recon is gonna be up tomorrow.

well the only one that honestly could use a little re-modeling is the boot. Every thing else looks pretty good to me! The final chest is spot on and deadly accurate and being unfolded by Ral Partha at the moment.

:O New Chest? You got me all excited now :)

Hate to ask Rhinoc, but do you have a scaling formula for your armor pieces because I suck at scaling. BTW I'll be use your Halo Reach pep files to make my armor.

Thanks for doing all this Rhinoc.

Is anyone else having issues with the Jorge chest file link? I am able to get all other files, but for the chest after the 20 sec countdown I click the download link and I get a page cannot be displayed error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back