Skin For The Sanghelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually for my arbiter build I would scale it down by maybe a foot, that way master cheif (me) and the arbiter(fiance) would be to the same scale as each other, but its not too difficult to rescale a pep right?

Boba Fett said:
If you did a baby elite... Junior! Blarg chicka honk honk! :lol

HAHA! RvB is awesome!

Anyway, with these files, you could practically build a statue of an elite! Although you better have high enough ceilings for it! XD I bet that would look pretty awesome! Then you would need a Master Chief statue and pose them together like the WETA statue! That would look really cool! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... o_O Using these to make The skin for The elite would be awesome. It your planning on making a 1:1 scale elite you should look up The WETA legs they'd be perfect for The elite.

Hey man, I was wondering (because it looks like you did this), if you could just get me the unfolded file of the elite parts all attached together with flaps and stuff, so after im done my ODST, I can pep a full size elite, and stick it in my room! :)

Altair651 said:
Hey man, I was wondering (because it looks like you did this), if you could just get me the unfolded file of the elite parts all attached together with flaps and stuff, so after im done my ODST, I can pep a full size elite, and stick it in my room! :)

i have the complete version but its not unfolded. i think it would be quicker to use the current files, unless you can build it ALL as one file

GMer56 said:
I found a strange happenstance:

When you import all of the pep files into 1, there are 405 pages ^^

no.friggen.way.

attempting to use the file attach thingy on this post..

BTW, all the shoulder perms are unfolded!!!

helmets are a b1tc4 right now. i'm using the halo 3 models (ripped) but there's still a few open edges.

CJ

MissingSpartan7 said:
i have the complete version but its not unfolded. i think it would be quicker to use the current files, unless you can build it ALL as one file

The current files dont have flaps joining each seperate limb to each other though. Plus I am more than capable of building it all as one file, it would just take a while. Would it really be a burden if you could just unfold the thing as one file (to scale)? =/

open them up in pep designer and go to the flap tool
set it so that if there is not a pair it creates a flap w/ mountain fold (it won't have numbers)
click and drag over all the pages to select all flaps
should be fixed

ALSO FIRST POST UPDATED WITH SHOULDERS

@ ONI agent
if you've been reading through you might see that i have a 2 pc issue, don't panic though. you'll probly have it in a few hours

and for anyone who played the reach beta...
remember the big assualt shoulders...release imminent....

CJ

E: first post updated w/ links

i'm moving along a bit but not from the rarely seen covenant:
next up are the drone
the hunter
and the jackal

however, i'm not sure which one to prioritise

i can't figure out how to set up a poll so i'll just ask you to PM me with your vote as the title, whichever has the greatest lead will be prioritised for release

CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back