Skin For The Sanghelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I checked it and the scale was off it would of been a foot taller than normale elites i corected the scale. Heres the number it works for all the files. 25.794334

hey silent sanity it is going good on hold as im out of card stock im now looking into animatronics for it eyes and jaws moving. need to get pics up somehow. but yea

:j AWESOME of gigantic elephantine bigly hugely bigly hugely big proportions and a half!!!! :D Thanks, dude! Anyopne got any pics????

No offense dude, but wherev you been!? Weta has been selling those for a little over a year now, tis old news my friend! =P

im gonna go ahead and necro this and ask if u have plans to do any of the new elite helmets?

im gonna go ahead and necro this and ask if u have plans to do any of the new elite helmets?
you mean the reach helmets? or the files i havn't unfolded?
for the reach helms i'm still waiting to find a model extractor for reach - when that happens i'll be working pretty hard to get those files unfolded and ready.
i may or may not be using them myself....

until then we can only wait

CJ

The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

This is all i get from the links

Check the date of the last post before you reply to a thread... necro-posting is frowned upon here... Just a heads up

sorry, and again with this one, sorry, but I am genuinely curious, and given the potential for members to come and go, I did not choose to send a message, and as I am curious as to elite builds and such at this time, and I personally found this would be the easiest to find an answer to my question. again, sorry for the revive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back