Suggestions for UNSC Marine designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonsun1996

Im new and for one of my first times i want to hit it hard and make a USNC Marine Uniform. i know i can find a close equivalent for the lower layer on amazon but i want to find the most efficient and cost friendly way of getting the pads and external gear and weapons. If you have any suggestions on if you have made the gear or bought it and can recommend anything please pm me or message below.
thank you all for your help,
Chris

250px-Hood.jpg
avary johnson is the on the right of chief or are you looking for a odst becasue odst are a branch of the marine corps
250px-Dress_form_2.png

Attachments

• 250px-Hood.jpg
    250px-Hood.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 250px-Dress_form_2.png
    250px-Dress_form_2.png
    52 KB · Views: 192
im looking for odst. sorry guess i should have been more specific. thank you so much for helping me find a reference. there are so many setups for the odst's gear and finding the rankings im not sure where to look because i know that in halo 3 Johnson has rankings on his gear but its unclear on what patcheds he has on if any at all.

Hey Chris Welcome to the 405th

OK so first off buying the uniform would be expensive! Because most prop builders could make you an outfit no problem but you would be paying them to make you basically a suit of armor, and the armorer's that would make it for you need to make a living somehow. so the best thing I can suggest would be making it your self. that was you can spend what you are comfortable spending and make an awesome UNSC marine. There are many ways you can make your armor. The most popular ways are making them out of Pepakura or EVA foam. or you can just plain buying something close to the design from" ie army surplus store" and painting / moding it so it looking like the real thing but again $$$$$. There are MANY people that have made a UNSC marine here on the 405th and you can look at how they have gone along making there's. as well there are many tutorials on youtube. If you have any other question I'm sure anyone here can help you!

Jason

- - - Updated - - -

Oh if your making an ODST I suggest going to this guy on youtube he is awesome and he explains everything you need to know about making a ODST out of EVA foam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5dqZL0NyQM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back