Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty sick as usual austin!! Quick question, aren't there some additional "panels" that sit on the face of the main chest plates? Or are they more just detail lines that would get etched in?

agbates said:
Yeah, it was in Halo Wars and it wasn't near as popular as the other halo games because it wasn't made by bungie so it is probably less known.

I know that. I just haven't had much of a chance to really look at the armor.

I left my game and 360 at church for other sailors to play. Now it has scratches and the 360 is broken. Thank you, intelligent Armed Forces who don't know how to store game discs or handle electronics. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
mks81 said:
Looks pretty sick as usual austin!! Quick question, aren't there some additional "panels" that sit on the face of the main chest plates? Or are they more just detail lines that would get etched in?

I dont really understand what your talking about. Is there any way you could go into paint and mark on one of my pics where I need to add stuff?

agbates said:
I dont really understand what your talking about. Is there any way you could go into paint and mark on one of my pics where I need to add stuff?

Sorry. Not in a position to pull photos.... If you look at the one that Robby and Ben Streeper did, they have floating faces on the chest. If you have that file to look at, that is the area that I'm referring to.

mks81 said:
Sorry. Not in a position to pull photos.... If you look at the one that Robby and Ben Streeper did, they have floating faces on the chest. If you have that file to look at, that is the area that I'm referring to.

Oh yeah that one is wrong that area just a cut going through it.

very nice,

i checked on the wiki and all i could find was your two arm plates. there were also ones by different people including a chest plate, helmet (not PDO), a different arm plate and an arm.

but the others were not all that good.

Could you give me a direct link to the chest plate which you made please?

Blue Reign said:
very nice,

i checked on the wiki and all i could find was your two arm plates. there were also ones by different people including a chest plate, helmet (not PDO), a different arm plate and an arm.

but the others were not all that good.

Could you give me a direct link to the chest plate which you made please?

Sorry but I haven't finished the chest piece yet. I should have it posted within the next week or so, so keep checking back.

Again I have another update and am coming down to the wire on the torso. It is in my opinion the most detailed and complicated pep file that is on this site. It has taken so much time to make it look this good and have this many details but I think once it is assembled it will be well worth it because it takes away all the time it would take to sculpt out each and every one of those individual details. So here are the updated pics and I also decided to post another preview file so that way I can see what you guys think. There will probably be 2 more preview files coming. I will do another at the next update and will do the last one on the finished chest so everyone can check it out and make sure it is perfect before I spend hours unfolding this beast. The link to the file is here.

3-3.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

WOW the amount of detail you are putting into this is INSANE! Great job. Your making me rethink my idea of making a Mark VI for my next build. This just looks too good. If its done in time, I'll probably be making this instead. Your making the Mark IV look amazing.

Looks absolutely phenomenal. I wish I had half your skills with 3d modeling! MkIV is definitely on the to do list now. Just a random question... Has anyone done an unfold of Rundown's thigh? I dug a little bit but not extensively and didn't have any luck finding it. Rundowns models thread only has the obj file. Not sure if anyone wants to give it a shot, they really do look great and I would love to get my hands on a hi def pdo. Maybe a cookie for anyone who does??

white-chocolate-macadamia-nut-cookies-main.jpg

Spartan 051 said:
the back looks painful

That's kinda what I thought. But just imagine the end result. Looking great austin!!

Brandon McClain said:
Looks absolutely phenomenal. I wish I had half your skills with 3d modeling! MkIV is definitely on the to do list now. Just a random question... Has anyone done an unfold of Rundown's thigh? I dug a little bit but not extensively and didn't have any luck finding it. Rundowns models thread only has the obj file. Not sure if anyone wants to give it a shot, they really do look great and I would love to get my hands on a hi def pdo. Maybe a cookie for anyone who does??

Ral and MR Orea posted unfolds of it in my file base...

Oh and Agbates, are you gonnashould completely finish it? I wonder how it would look like when textured with bumpmaps and all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back