Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting from my storm so check my photobucket for pics. Note that this is only a half an hours work. Http:

agbates said:
As a matter of fact I think I'll post an update. Give me 10 minutes...

Sweet and also has anyone seen any preview of the halo wars spartan armor? I'm planing on making it for the game release and I can't wait to see the newer version of the helmet your posting

Last edited by a moderator:
agbates said:
I am posting from my storm so check my photobucket for pics. Note that this is only a half an hours work. Http:

AdBates Your link isent showing bro you might have to repost it again hopefully it will work

screencap-1.jpg

It's looking good so far! Are you going to get someone to smooth it when you're done, or will you do that yourself?

Queen said:
It's looking good so far! Are you going to get someone to smooth it when you're done, or will you do that yourself?

Oh don't worry it will be smooth when it is finished it is just. Easier to model it when it has a lower poly count.

agbates said:
Oh don't worry it will be smooth when it is finished it is just. Easier to model it when it has a lower poly count.

That makes sense. Keep it up!

agbates said:

man i'm gona be doing alot of sall detail mording becouse i just saw the back part od the pic and noticed the two lights so im gona probably cast it and then attach the lghts in the back along with the lights in the front but does anyone know if i should make the lights in the back weeker shine since thir only for shield and not for vision or just have everything bright?

btw what ou think of this image i like the fact it capture the moment as it is

Here is another little update that I think you guys will like showing off what everything looks like together so far.

update.jpg

update2.jpg

DYSTORTED INC said:
very nice, I'm glad you went with the helmet with the curved back. I love that version.

Are you talking about the bust that I am referencing it off of or what "version" are you talking about exactly? I'm confused. :unsure lol.

DYSTORTED INC said:
heres the difference

rounded

Douglas-042.jpg

hw-prima-blog-01-01.jpg

image4.jpg

not rounded

HelmetRef.jpg

Oh now I see what you are talking about. I was originally using the references that had the helmet that wasn't rounded for alot of the suit only to find that not everything was accurate to the game. I now am modeling it based off what it actually looks like in the game though as I want this to be as accurate as possible.

If somebody can scale and convert to PDF one of these files Ill build it to see how it works.

Ill be the guinea pig :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back