Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait until your torso comes out, i'll make the grey team chest plate fit on it instead of the other one if thats ok with you, i agree the one on the wiki is a little too flat

Skwisdemon said:
can't wait until your torso comes out, i'll make the grey team chest plate fit on it instead of the other one if thats ok with you, i agree the one on the wiki is a little too flat

You guys will be happy to know I have a little file that I will be posting here in a few minutes (i'm uploading it now) that all of you guys I am sure will want to check out.

Edit

Ok here is the link to a preview file for the armor. It is not complete so don't even try to unfold it. It is just to look at and give me your opinion of the model so far because pictures really don't do a justice.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoullessSin said:
Looks great and pep friendly :D

Thanks I should be done with the whole back section within a day or two and then I can finish the front which really shouldn't be all that hard. I am sorry this is taking so long I just want to make sure I get it right and plus I still consider myself a novice at 3d modeling so it takes me much longer than most.

liltre papercraftman said:
any news on the helmet

Sorry I've been working on the torso at the moment. As soon as I finish the torso I will come back to the helmet.

agbates said:
Sorry I've been working on the torso at the moment. As soon as I finish the torso I will come back to the helmet.

cool

question for you im 11 years old and i am currently making a helmet and i am using pep designer 2 would 24 cm be a good fit for me

cool

question for you im 11 years old and i am currently making a helmet and i am using pep designer 2 would 24 cm be a good fit for me

It all depends on what helmet you are making.

it is the mark VI HD by flying squirrel

I dunno I think I would try 26. You might want to check with someone else though before you start building it. Good look with the build and welcome to the 405th.

wow, amazing, i was almost tempted to combine it with the chest on the wiki in 3ds max, but i will just let you finish it, i can't wait

Sorry guys this is taking so long but I have been really busy with school related stuff. I'm involved in lots of school activities this year like the robotics team, the website design team and I also had my first powderpuff practice yesterday (which I already managed to royally screw my wrist up in). Sorry that it has taken a couple of days to update but I have been really busy. I think once again you will really like how it is coming along though.

27.jpg

26.jpg

Take your time, I'm sure the majority of the people on the forum have very busy personal lives (unless bulding armor/props is your job!) but anyway I would much rather see you take your time and produce something super, but please try and get it done by Halo: Reach lol.... I want to wear this armor to the release :)

Imperial said:
Take your time, I'm sure the majority of the people on the forum have very busy personal lives (unless bulding armor/props is your job!) but anyway I would much rather see you take your time and produce something super, but please try and get it done by Halo: Reach lol.... I want to wear this armor to the release :)

Oh don't worry the whole suit I'm sure won't take long after I get the helmet and torso done.

looking great, i wish i had some more free time to model some of grey teams stuff, but now i start offense and deffense and im probably going ot end up playing special teams, plus shloads of homework :( , keep up the fantastic work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back