Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have a pic yet but i think i have an epic fail i printed the shoulder off and forgot about it till yesterday and forgot what it was..lol well i got the hot glue gun out and start working on it i got it finished last night and have to say this thing is big eunff to be a backpack not a shoulder piece..lol i left it at the 200mm that it started at...lol ill post a pic tomorrow

Cannot wait for this to be finished.

Edit.

Yeah, it is very large. Although, in the game, they do appear big, so I think a 10% scale down would be adaquate for a 6' person.

PICT0037.jpg

Really awesome work man. The whole thing is looking pretty sweet! Working on an ODST now but this is probably what I'll

do next. Can't wait to see the bucket you make. The detail work your doing is pretty amazing. Keep it up.

GiR3892 said:
hey there any updates on the helmet?

just curious

Sorry I have had no updates I have just been really busy and have had alot going on in my life. I will try to get back to this project as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude this is awesome, take your time ok

i want it to look awesome cuz i wanna

downloaded so bad :]

you deserve a

cookie.jpg

jejeje

keep up the good job

agbates said:
Sorry I have had no updates I have just been really busy and have had alot going on in my life. I will try to get back to this project as soon as possible.

Take your time bro, I understand. Your life first!! I know it will be well worth the wait anyway
wink.gif

Wow agabtes, these files are awesome! :D

I can't wait till you've finsihed them as I've decided to do a mark 4 build after my odst.

good luck mate. Dont rush yourself

sierra092 said:
DO WANT :eek

Theyre also bringing out busts of MC, a Brute bodyguard and the Rookie apparently

Yeah I know. This is gonna be awesome. These will also make great references so I might be able to start getting back on track. Next week is fall break so I should have time to get back to work.

agbates said:
Yeah I know. This is gonna be awesome. These will also make great references so I might be able to start getting back on track. Next week is fall break so I should have time to get back to work.

I'll keep my eyes peeled on this thread then.

RUSIF=PH said:
i'm almost done with the helmet and i will post pics soon guys

How can you be done, I haven't even finished modeling it yet. :unsure

kasper said:
i thin he is useing the other model from the wiki

Oh, ok. I also thought I would let you guys know that I am now on fall break and have 9 days until I go back to school so I am going to finally get back to modeling the mk iv armor and try to either get the chest or helmet released soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back