The Official 405th Q & A Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: i found the pouches on 4shared, but in the 258 ODST files, i couldnt find a backpack, so if i could use that file of yours, that would be great! :)

Also I am finishing H2 odst armor (easy for first time on a no money budget) and need help to find some pics to compare mine too. Can anyone help?

Your welcome, I searched through most of the 4shared to find most of the halo pep file to build an archive and now i have alot of the halo armor/helmets that is avaible.

Hi,
I was wondering who to ask for help about if there's any files concerning Halo:Reach weapons, spartan-III armor add-ons, and Army troopers. I already have the files from the Reach download thread, and I already have the knifes, M6B pistol, and SRS99AM sniper rifle. I want to know where I could look for the new weapons as files or at least W.I.P.s and trooper files for the army troopers and the Army shoulder pads are Spartan E.O.D. shoulder plates. I'm working on a custom spartan and ODST for my friend and I and I'm also starting to put together plans for a band of brothers type of live action CGI machinima series.-thanks.

Another noobish question...where did the upload photos option disappear to? Do we have to upload photos through photobucket now? (everything was so much simpler on the old site)

Hi,
I was wondering who to ask for help about if there's any files concerning Halo:Reach weapons, spartan-III armor add-ons, and Army troopers. I already have the files from the Reach download thread, and I already have the knifes, M6B pistol, and SRS99AM sniper rifle. I want to know where I could look for the new weapons as files or at least W.I.P.s and trooper files for the army troopers and the Army shoulder pads are Spartan E.O.D. shoulder plates. I'm working on a custom spartan and ODST for my friend and I and I'm also starting to put together plans for a band of brothers type of live action CGI machinima series.-thanks.

I havn't seen any others than what you listed, but I will kepp an eye out for em.

I havn't seen any others than what you listed, but I will keep an eye out for em.

Ahhhhhh okay I guess I'll try to do cardboard............ I'm not good with it at all even though I'm making a Wh40K pistol from cardboard using slicing and using a ruler cutting method that creates smooth lines but I'm sure I didn't create it.........I'm probably not the first to "discover" it

See if you can find some ref pic and size of the weapons, or ask around I guess.

I got screens and my modified variant designs for the weapons I wanted to have modded variants for. I look some more, I think I found something about the MA37 and DMR but they might have BR and MA5C from Halo 3

Clear coat it, because it will cause heavy warping if it is applied directly to the paper.

Thanks a million, that was close. I almost did it today. I've been careful this far. (That was a lot of cardstock cutting). So thanks a million!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back