*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have searched the 405th and Net for while...
...and well I have a .pdo Question:
WHERE ARE THE COVENANT WEAPONS (REACH ver.) ??????
Plasma repeater
beam rifle
Needler (reach)
Sticky launcher
etc.
etc.
etc.

if they need to be modeled I will take a stab at it. but i dont want to waste time modeling them when i could be building them.

So I have searched the 405th and Net for while...
...and well I have a .pdo Question:
WHERE ARE THE COVENANT WEAPONS (REACH ver.) ??????
Plasma repeater
beam rifle
Needler (reach)
Sticky launcher
etc.
etc.
etc.

if they need to be modeled I will take a stab at it. but i dont want to waste time modeling them when i could be building them.

I think one of the big reasons why hardly any of the covenant stuff gets modeled is because there is not as big of an interest as there is with the Spartan armor and human weapons. The stuff that ends up being modeled is the stuff that is more in high demand. There are a couple covenant weapons floating around, but I have not seen any from Reach. The most popular would be the gravity hammer and the energy sword, but I believe that both of those models are the ones from Halo 3.

itd be hard to make the models coz the covie weapons are all so curved and stream lined.
i tried mdeling a few, but with no decent output. yea thats right, i can model tooo!>:)

i guess we are modeling different guns. tried a hd plasma luancher. i mean, hd. every nut and screw. but im using sketchup, so thats probably the reason.

i guess we are modeling different guns. tried a hd plasma luancher. i mean, hd. every nut and screw. but im using sketchup, so thats probably the reason.

i tried my hand at modeling, but i learned how to do that kind of stuff on autocad 2006, and the new stuff was really difficult to get used to. Now i just wait patiently for someone who is good at modeling to make the pieces i want to use.

tankball, its been dead for about 2months. nintendude, who unfolded them, has taken down all his 3d models,pdos and etc, coz people have pushed him way to far asking for files. this is sad becuase the only file that is in existence is his im pretty sure, so someone that has his file will have to post a link to their own 4shared with it.

tankball, its been dead for about 2months. nintendude, who unfolded them, has taken down all his 3d models,pdos and etc, coz people have pushed him way to far asking for files. this is sad becuase the only file that is in existence is his im pretty sure, so someone that has his file will have to post a link to their own 4shared with it.
ther is an active one on here somewhere i just cant remember where i found it. its made by kadus27 and jtm1997 if that helps

Has anyone pepped the jetpack yet. I downloadd it yesterday and was surprised by the amount of pieces. And I just want to see what it looks like pepped.

I havent got to it Yet but I pla on making it to go with my set and YES i know its a tree killer, but its something i want to tackle i like the thought of the challenge. So Halo95 keep an eye out on my progress page (Custom Project By RT) and Ill message you when I get started on it.

the jetpack has been built/started. tank ball completed his a bit back, the original designer, im pretty sure any way and somebody whos name escapes me that has a thread called jetpack progress. sorry for not includin ya names but i dont know them. biut im still givin cred/kudos to those who attempt this and cookies to those who complete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back