The Real Deal, Build 2 Suits By May 7Th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

May 7th 2010. Anyone know what that date is so special for? Its the release for iron man 2. And in honor of the movie, this was decided by my friends and i, But we are going to troll the premier as. Iron man, me. War machine, My big friend branden. And Whiplash, my friend patrick (cega). This thread is the Official wip of our armor. Sadly theydont have 405th accounts. Note this isnt another, im gunna! thread. This is a serious wip thread. We are all just getting started on this, but expect pics to sprout up soon! Wish us good luck!

Okay i hate to double post

If iron man had no arc reactor he would be "cant move cause of armor weight.....man". But lucky for us he does. but sadly i dont, but does anyone on this site have an accurate diagram of the chest arc reactor?

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
If you get me some good reference pictures, I could draft it for you.

900610_press01-001.jpg

like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember where I got it, but I could email you a great How to pdf on the arc reactor. It's incredibly accurate and if you don't choose to make it the way the guy in it did, then it still has awesome reference images.

Neoproks said:
I don't remember where I got it, but I could email you a great How to pdf on the arc reactor. It's incredibly accurate and if you don't choose to make it the way the guy in it did, then it still has awesome reference images.

go for it! send me those pdf's i wanna see em please!

Since there has been something useful in here I won't lock this, but do not create another WIP thread (especially for Iron Man) without some significant progress to show. If you do I'm likely to set you to moderator preview so each post has to be approved before anyone else can see it and that's no fun.

I am going to warn you for the double post though. It wasn't needed especially given the time between posts and you know, it's against the rules ;)

Belakor said:
Since there has been something useful in here I won't lock this, but do not create another WIP thread (especially for Iron Man) without some significant progress to show. If you do I'm likely to set you to moderator preview so each post has to be approved before anyone else can see it and that's no fun.

I am going to warn you for the double post though. It wasn't needed especially given the time between posts and you know, it's against the rules ;)

lol, thanks for the forgiveness dude! and sorry bout the double posting, its a nasty habit lol.

Update: I built carnages low def bicep tester

101_0077.jpg

101_0078.jpg

And heres where it ended up

101_0079.jpg

sorry for the lack of built pics but as soon as i finished it i scraped it for sizing issues.

Alright dude, I know you have a almost impossible goal, but I like a challenge. I will be more then glad to help you scale the armour parts. I have a feeling that having 2 heads working on a scaling issue is better then one. I bet it would also save you time if you didn't have to pep each part 2-3 times because of scaling.

You know how to contact me.

Cheers!

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Alright dude, I know you have a almost impossible goal, but I like a challenge. I will be more then glad to help you scale the armour parts. I have a feeling that having 2 heads working on a scaling issue is better then one. I bet it would also save you time if you didn't have to pep each part 2-3 times because of scaling.

You know how to contact me.

Cheers!

i love you, that came out wrong. and thanks dude, i would love help to scale stuff!

Well dude, I'm on skype now, so I can help you. I just need a few measurements from you, and some more measurements to tripple check the scaling before saying the exact numbers you should use.

Also, when people other then the GF say "I love you", I normally assume it means they love me in a whole different context, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back