The Real Deal, Build 2 Suits By May 7Th

Status
Not open for further replies.
rage at me for triple posting but my computers been out gettin fixed for the past 4 days! i have finished the legs (sam lings calves and thighs, and callmemilos boots) aswell as the new dungbeetle helm. i will post pics soon, im just glad to be back!

Excited for you progress pics, and glad you got your computer back.

so will you not be building the War Machine suit now since the other guy "dropped out"?

dubean33 said:
Excited for you progress pics, and glad you got your computer back.

so will you not be building the War Machine suit now since the other guy "dropped out"?

first off, love your avatar! second, yes. no more war machine. will post pics as soon as i find camera!

Last edited by a moderator:
ha thanks man, i had some fun in photoshop yesterday.

silver centurian/war machine and a black iron man. (cuz its cool)

well i suppose you have to change the thread title now huh? that sucks the other guy dropped out. was he going to build war machine or was he letting you do all the hard work?

pics!

new dungbeetle file

101_0162.jpg

sam lings shins

101_0166.jpg

from

2009-12-2617-17-25880.jpg

to my new sexi self!

101_0172-1.jpg

progress looks really good! you're cranking those pep's out. nice clean folds. What do you use to glue them together? elmers, superglue, hot glue?

and are you going to finish your war machine build you started a while back? scratchbuilt cardboard right?

dubean33 said:
progress looks really good! you're cranking those pep's out. nice clean folds. What do you use to glue them together? elmers, superglue, hot glue?

and are you going to finish your war machine build you started a while back? scratchbuilt cardboard right?

hot glue, and war machine has been postponed for iron man suit, and for my script writing :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back