Tjx62's Custom Reach suit WIP (Uber Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great, I'm glade to hear you're back at it. The files you're using will make this build even that more eye popping. Every thing that I can see from here is top notch.:cool

Hey man I love how everything is coming along smoothly but do you think you could give me the link to the ab plate and thighs? because I cant find ab plate and I cant find those thighs. Thanks bro

Hey man I love how everything is coming along smoothly but do you think you could give me the link to the ab plate and thighs? because I cant find ab plate and I cant find those thighs. Thanks bro

Thanks! Whoops, looks like I forgot to link the most current chest piece that L3x has done. Heres the link to it http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/28565-Another-Reach-Mark-V-Torso?p=547232#post547232 . Its broken down into sections, so the ab plate is a PDO of its own. Thigh is on post #1 under Roadwarriors' section, should be the second link. Hope this helps you out.

Thanks and yes it does help but its only the file for the Right Thigh wheres the file for the Left Thigh?

In pep designer, go to the top to 2D Menu, then select "Invert Pattern". It'll mess all the pieces up most likely, so you will need to rearrange them all manually.

Well friday was an incredibly busy day for me. Got home from work at 1 and didn't stop working on my suit till the sun was out of the sky. So as of right now, the suit is about 95% resined. The cod piece and the heel of the boot needs a coat on the inside which should be done by monday if I get the time. Here a picture of the suit so far. Till next time guys!
photobucket-37349-1339202693845.jpg

So I pretty much finished the resining the other day, but there's a problem. The torso is essentially FUBAR. The back bows inward, the collar is skewed, the front panel is all warped and the bottom connectors are all out of whack. It would probably take me twice as long to fix it with bondo then it would to re pep and resin it. I'll still be working from the bottom up with the glassing during the day and I'll be spending the nights redoing the chest.

Look at you, flying along with the build. Im interested to see how the bondo phase goes, if it's anything like your pep work, we'll have another fine addition to the Spartan III Program :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back