Troopers Mk-Vi Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im BACK!

haha well ive here here the whole time, on every day. anyways its been awhile since I posted any updates I've been working on my noble six helmet,

I didnt want to get burned out so i took a break from my mk-vi. But im back at it now and have the shins just about done and getting ready to move on

to the next part, but now you can expect regular updates again!

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

sweet mother of GOD !! how did i miss this thread developing ?! NICE job on the armour so far ! i'ma keep my eye on this thread. your final suit is going to look SICK ! :)

O.T.

This build is what made me remake my whole mark VI again

a classic pep armor build. To the point.

really nice.

Hey Every one thanks for the comments, and good to see you back STEALTH, cant wait to see your armor.

yeah i have been poppin out the peps pretty fast, the more i do these the faster an better i get, but ive

had help cutting and folding the peps which speeds it up a ton.

I have the 2nd shin primed and drying now so maybe later tonight ill have a picture of both shins done

quick update got the other shin done, the paint is still a bit wet still in the picture. but i didnt want to wait haha

now to the next part, either the boots or shoulders i dont know yet. what do you all think??

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

Jico said:
Awesome! I really like your paint job ;) Any updates soon?^^

thanks for the comment!

and Yes updates are coming in the next couple days, been on vacation so i havent been working on it. but im back on it

its going a little slower because im trying a new hardening method

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this build is moving along fast. Details look great and Im digging the wear on the paint scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back