Visor suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeelock

Hey y'all, I was just wondering what the best method to do Halo visors would be, whether pepping it right into the helmet, pepping it separate to use as a mould, or whatnot. I apologize if I didn't look hard enough to find an answer already posted, if that's the case, I'll try harder. I just haven't found a ton on the subject. Thanks in advance!

if you want to use the peped visor as a mold you'll need to have it in the entire helmet when you harden it, otherwise it could warp and not fit the helmet... or you could just use a motorcycle visor

Pep the helmet, harden it, finish it, etc, then cut it out. Replace with a replacement motorcycle helmet shield/visor.

Of course, the visor you use depends the helmet you're doing, most people use the HJC HJ-09 RST replacement shields. If you want to test the waters or don't want to spend that much, try this visor, which I'm using and am so far satisfied with for the price.

For future reference, you can (and should) use the Searchbar to see if your question has already been posted and/or answered. You should have been able to find lots of old threads on this subject, as this question has been answered lots of times, and you can save time by not posting and waiting for answers. Hope this helps! :)

Alright, thanks a ton. Again, sorry for the repeat post, I guess I was just a bit pressed for time when I posted and din't look hard enough. It won't happen again, I promise haha. I'm working on a Carter build, but that visor looks pretty sweet so I think I'll give it a shot. Eventually I want to have all of Noble team done for SOME distant Hallowe'en haha, so myself and five Halo diehard fans can go show up as them, I think it'd be pretty badass haha. Thanks again for the advice, and most of all for the patience haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back