Weapon Specs: Mv-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanCOG

Jr Member
Before you comment that there arent any update pics i would like you to go to http://405th.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=7259... It has all of the pictures to date of my first prototype for the MV.

DESCRIPTION: The MV is a cross between the AR and BR. There is an alternate fire mode and can be switched from fully to semi auto. In 2555 the MV has replaced the SMG in favorability and is used in every major battle. The marine mod is the standard rifle with a bayonett. The ODST mod is a lighter model with a 4x zoom scope. And the SPARTAN mod is a heavier, more robust, model with a separate shotgun attachment and burst fire capabilities

So the specs are as follow- CLIP: A hybrid bullet and spartan laser, harnesses the power of a s'plaser but in the small package of a bullet. The bullets react when they come in contact with an object, releasing an energy that depletes shields faster than a regular round, but performs poorly on ballistic armor. Clips can be recharged and reused. SCOPE:2x magnification, can be swapped out with a traditional ironsight. ADD-ONS: The standard MV comes with a small flashlight that uses Auxilary power from the user's suit, or a battery pack located in the butt of the rifle.

Well you have definatly made a diffrence on it from looking at gallery images of it I think, looking good and hope you keep up the good work.

for the splazer like bullet emp surrounded round propeled by either gunpowder which is called something else now or an electromagnet

thepuma said:
for the splazer like bullet emp surrounded round propeled by either gunpowder which is called something else now or an electromagnet

Well I practically stole the idea from Star Wars, for the rounds at least. The look of the Bullet is gonna be like the laser blasts, just shaped like a bullet. But the actual chemistry for it right now isnt one of my prime objectives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back