What does your 405th username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyvern

Ty- Tie fighter reference but the word is not how it should be

vern- wyvern dragon in mythology, also the X-02B from ace combat named Wyvern

the word Skull, as in skull slayer, getting headshots all the time :) so I used that name for 2 years now(I was 12 yrs old back then, now im 14) But now I like to be Called the skullking :)

It was the weapon my Warrior was using in my first singleplayer runthrough of Diablo. When I finally got a copy of Diablo 2, it was the name I took out of frustration after all the good ones had already been taken.

seaninja (or seaninja951 on the old forum)
Sean- My name
ninja-I usually always have something black on... and I am silent like a ninja.
951- when I was in the first grade, my school library had a code system. each student was assigned a code that was used to check out books. mine was 951. I have no clue why that number burned itself into my brain... It could be the fact that I had to punch in that number every week until I moved into Jr. High.

mine is seraph077. Seraph/Seraphim means: six winged creature or angel (really liked the name) and the 077, got it from bungie's fav number and also my fav number (saw lots of animes with no. 7)

NobleXero... I have a habit of defining names to match a particular fandom. When prototype came out, I joined the community forums there as 'Prototype Xero'. Its sucha cool name and implies an experiment that never was, sort of thing.

I like Noble team in reach.. so, Noble Xero, the spartan that never was, a myth, legend, rumor, a ghost.

I like the enigma of it. :)

I also like this thread. I have always wondered how some folks get their names.. i really do.

active84u...

In the UK 'active8' is a popular fishing bait and I used to make some up for friends thus the '4u'.
Its been a few years since I was fishing and made bait up, but the active84u seems to have stuck and I use it in a few places even now :)

Well, i used to be refured to as stinger99
I really liked wasps and the number 9
But ma bro went andbriped me off twice. On pokemon he called himself stiller and now he is referrred to as kinger4200
soni was looking for another name that would be unique and respectful
Z is my favorite letter
Wave us the way i attack covenant in a fire fight, like a massive wave that comes in and destroys anything in its path
343. That is a number that i thought was unique, but i had been playing the original halo 1-3
And the monitor is 343 guilty spark. Must have stuck in my head so that got thrown at the end
And that kids is how uncle wave got his name.

i drive a pontiac g6 that is liquid silver metallic (actual name of the paint, but its still silver) so i just combined the two

Nickname my wife gave me when we started dating back 12 years ago. Became my callsign in numerous activities, has been my handle on several forums. Just sort of stuck.

I am known as Klomster to most of my friends, it's my offline and online nickname.

You will find it all over, i use it for everything, games, characters in-game and as usernames.

I think it popped up the first time when me and my best friend played worms 3D, and it sort of hanged in there.

Now i even introduce myself as Klomster at times :p And prefer it over my own boring name. (Christer)

Spartan-Halo lol.
1-life path nubmer
-Your life path number is number 1, and so you are probably also blessed with a great drive and burning desire to be "number one" at whatever you do. Unfortunately, your competitive spirit sometimes gets you into trouble with friends and family, as work and ambition take precedence over emotional relationships.
5-expression
-You are optimistic, inquisitive and embrace change. You are a freedom-loving individual who expresses their love of independence often through a bohemian or unusual life style. You are blessed with a brilliant creative mind that is never at a loss for a solution to a problem.
9-soul urge number
-The highest expression of your soul's urge is to connect in a mystical way with others. Although your aspirations are lofty, you are also a humanitarian who is often gifted with a sharp intuition and keen analytical skills. Often you give up opportunities that should be yours, simply to help another. This is because your faith in yourself, god and the future is so strong that you live by your conviction that the universe is always unfolding as it should.

Yep...thats it lol. :D

BrownJellyTrail

Sounds gross right? Didn't think about that until after I created it. I used to use Loki0891 for everything. It was my first Live tag. I had a pure bred Siberian Husky that was absolutely amazing and I named him Loki. God he lived up to that name perfectly. My girlfriend at the time (later my wife, now ex wife) bought me an XBox for Christmas so I could play Rainbow Six with her brother. Well I eventually started playing with her dad and a bunch of his friends that he worked with. His name was HappyTrail888, one was RedJellyDonut, and another was BrownWall. Well my Live membership expired so when I went to renew it, I just started a new one. I combined them all into BrownJellyTrail. Well then my wife and I divorced and they all disowned me and left me out in the cold. :( But it has just been there for the last 6 years. I tried to change once, but it just didn't feel right. Oh well...

Sorry to hear man. :(

Hahaha. It's no worries at all! I didn't mean for it to be a sob story. I'm cool with it. I left her crazy a$$ almost four years ago! But thanks for the support! If anyone wants to play Black Ops or Reach, just send me a friend request and put 405th in the message.

mine is actually the fist and middle initials of my name (dr) and my last name (salmon) it just happens to come out to dr.Salmon

Alright, I'll bite. My name comes from, well, my name. Kyre is just Eryk reversed(yes, my name really is spelled like that). I also use tekman24 for Live, that comes from my grandfather having made my original account(TEKMAN007) as a way to jab at me since I made so much effort learning how to build computers and work with circuitry and such, and it's just kinda stuck.

Teks (though normally spelled Tex) is the female neutral hired assassin in Red vs. Blue series. She's my favorite character. :p

-Maxrad99-

Max = Maximilian (First name)

Rad = Radakovich (Last name)

99 = well i was going to make my email Maxrad but it was taken so i went with the "similar" available option, (Maxrad99) and it kinda stuck

Well my username came from a Japenese Manga i was reading for a skool book report and the name of the story was Azumanga Daioh. there was one girl within the book named Kagura who wore a headband and had a flag in one of the chapters that said RED RACOON DOG, i never really knew what it stood for but it had a certain ring to it so I used as my current xbox live gamertag: R3D RACOON DOG. the number 3 just meant a fancy way for saying the letter E but when i looked at it the second time he number 3 within the word "RED" stoods for the total number of siblings i have including me, which is weird and pretty awesome at the same time. I luv the color R3D now and for some reason i can't spell the word without capitalizing it and adding the number 3 for the E.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back