What does your 405th username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpartanT117: just a random service tag I've had ever since I started playing Halo, starting from CE to Reach. T117 has always been my service tag, and I just added the spartan at the end for no apparent reason, I guess like an ID or something like that. Because as soon as I learn 3d modeling well enough to rig and animate, I will hopefully be making a great 5-minute fanfilm with Covies and my spartan armor from Reach, which is also in the making. so any help with 3d modeling would be great, pm me if you know the stuff.

I got hurt alot in while i was in the Marine Corps. for a while there i lived in medical. I have a full medical record book. My platoon sgt. gave me that nick name and i have used it ever since, sometimes adding 76 at the end. My snco used to call me sparky, you guys can guess why, but it changed once i started to hurt myself to the point of bleeding constantly. they also called me gonzo but not because i am weird but because of my last name. everyone with the last name Gonzalez was automatically called gonzo. if you had to many last names or letters in your name it would be alphabet. ah memories, how i wish more people could experience the military. playing some of these games sometimes brings back memories that i though i had forgoten...

my username has no meaning at all =P i needed one when i was signing up and i couldn't come up with anything at all so i put Road Kill and the reason there is a space is because RoadKill was already taken =( but that is the only reason

I have this username because when I was younger the first game I ever played was Deus Ex. Well that and the Journeyman Project is what I think it was called, this was back in the good ole days, when DOOM and Castle Wolfenstein was made. I still remember playing the Marathon series. For you young people, that's kinda what inspired Halo to happen.

since im a spartan in multiplayer most of the time i decided to call my self Sierra.
AM25 was my service tag since 2007 when i first discovered Halo

Mine is actually the gaelic spelling of my last name which is Seliger and it means hunter. Originally spelled Silinger and being the name of an ancient germanic tribe in an area around a mountain or hill in todays' Czech Republic, the name changed during the centuries and became Sealgair. I use it a lot as a nick, on the Xbox for example.

Mine is for my halo 3 spartan number 51 and in ghosts of onyx Kurt happens to have the exact same number and when reading the books he became one of my heros ^_^

My username KOOMOE means cloud in Japan but I spelled it differently to make it interesting. My dad called me KOOMOE when I was living with him and it just stuck so now it's my GamerTag on Xbox Live. Now I'm interested in making my own armor not just a specific armor but numerous amounts of armor and starting March 7th this year I'm going to start making my own Master Chief Armor for the release of Halo 4.

Mine (Ghost of Donut) is my long time gamer tag for xbox. I've stuck with this gamer tag since I was a sophomore in high school....like 7 years! I made it back then in reference to RVB. At the time I was a big fan of Church and Donut so just kind of combined them.

For one I'm a bit of an outcast, secondly if I do get stuck working with anyone or a team I end up usually going rogue at times.

Other aliases I've acquired are

Sidewinder
(earned it on the paintball fields)

Escalade
(people have trouble with my last name)

Curser
(friend once said I drop the F word every other sentence)

wow there are a lot of unique names lol. i love it.

Mine means "Master of magic" i have had the name since jr high. I was trying to figure out a good name for my aol account back then and i was having trouble so my mom told me to use an shorted version of master of magic, due to the face i like to play the card game magic the gathering and i have always had a liking of mystical and magical things, so that is what i came up with. it has been with me ever since and i use it for pretty much anything that needs a username/gamertag or whatever. :)

Just came to me when playing PSU one night. wanted a unique name for that game and this hit me in the head that night. been using it as user names since. Even though my XBL GT is DuoXV been that way for years. before Xbox came out.

Sad to say mine predates the popularity of the Internet. I used to play laser tag allot when there was one nearby, but I usually had trouble using my two favorate gamer names; wolf, and lone wolf. They were just too common. So I came up with this one and it's stood the test of time. I don't think I could get rid of it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back