What does your 405th username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a huge Bionicle fan (Still am) and my last name is Shuttleworth so I combined the two to create Bioshutt

Well It was all the way back when I was so obsessed w/ Morrowind, and I met Dagoth Ur. He was instantly one of my favorite characters. I thought the 6th House was awesome, and I pretty much used "Dagoth" in many of my usernames.
Plus, I have a tendency to include memorable game stuff in things I do, like as of now, I love Unitology :v haha

Draal is just an ancient Nordic word for "Death" I believe.

Spn stands for spartan, Phoenix is the name of a fictional character I came up with years ago, and 92 is the year I was born, so when I made my first xbox live account back in Halo 2 days, I mixed the 3 up together and used that name on every account ever since.

Prussianlove (or, if it's been stolen on some other place, which has strangely happened before, Preussenliebe), was a name I came up with when I was in a fix, and it I suppose bears to my long Prussian heritage (back to King Frederick I) and my loving heart? I don't know. I was in a fix, and I usually tumble it with my other, like, 52 usernames.

Cool, I'll go...should be easy...socom, special ops commmando. My company built a simulator for them, before that they were always training at our site, and watching the training...serious badass.

Mine's an oldie I've been using off and on for years. I got a copy of Eragon with an extended dictionary for the Ancient Language. Vrangr means, "to wander," and Eld turns a verb into a noun of the action. Du is just "the." Thus, Du Eld Vrangr, or "The One who Wanders."

You can call me Vi!
Mines a character from a book! (The Night Angel Trilogy)
Recently adopted used to use Ender(1569 or 18) for all my user names but decided to change.
Though please don't mistake it is a girls name and I am not but if I do have a female offspring one day I will be naming her this ^_^

You can call me Vi!
Mines a character from a book! (The Night Angel Trilogy)
Recently adopted used to use Ender(1569 or 18) for all my user names but decided to change.
Though please don't mistake it is a girls name and I am not but if I do have a female offspring one day I will be naming her this ^_^

I love that book trilogy.
Mine is a gamer name I made up, I like it because of its uniqueness.

It's kinda simple with mine.

I grew up playing Sonic, with my favorite character being Knuckles (I'm talking the Sega Genesis Era). In the comic series, there is a group called the brotherhood of guardians, which is pretty much all of Knuckles ancestors. Because the guardians are supposed to protect the master and chaos emeralds, that's the other portion of my name.

Hence, ChaosDynasty.

Mine comes from my wifes nicname for me: Tiger; and my nickname for my wife:Gracie. We shared an XBL account ( that lasted about a week) and it just feels like it belongs to me now.

Orca's aka Killer Whales are my favorite animal and they use clicks and squeeks to communicate.
I spell Orca with a K instead of a C because of my husband who also likes orca's,both our favorite animal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back