What does your 405th username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally run under another alias, but I decide to change things up because it gets stale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glider comes from pets I used to keep, Sugar gliders (possums). The X comes from MotoX I used to race, the 64 also was my racing number as well as my height 6'4"

Animagmus started as a random bunch of syllables when I tried to find a name for the main character in a fantasy book I was working on when I was younger. Originally it was Animagmarmus but my english teacher (who had read a draft of the first couple of chapters) said it was a mouthful just to read. The story eventually fell by the wayside but i've been using Animagmus ever since.

well lets see foxleader is a double meaning, for one my family as a lot of people with fox as a last name, plus on halo one no one could find me becasue of the foxholes everywhere, those where to good sniping day, and leader comes from the fact that i am a leader, i ran haft a dozen non 405th projects before joining. so i stuck the two together and here i am.

My username is doctorwho10, the reason i chose that is because i'm a big doctor who fan and my favourite doctor was the 10th doctor who was played by david tennant

A girl in my Spanish class wrote two pages full of nicknames for me, this was one of them and it has stuck ever since. Then it turns out she was my new next door neighbor haha

Y'all don't want to know where mine came from, LOL, past the fact that "ColFork" is my gamertag and "85" was my birth year.

Actually my name was thought op by a friend of mine, which I slightly changed because elsewise it wouldn't sound right. "Ninjetsu" comes from "ninjutsu" which are skillsets deployed by ninja's in the Naruto series. I changed the u in the middle to a 'e' to make it sound better/cooler. The "NL" part stands for the country I'm from which is offcourse the Netherlands. This name also functions as my Xbl GT.

My tag is my initials, JT, with Les Paul in the middle, because I own and play 3 Les Pauls, and a man on the end because I am the MAN

Kouper, it's just an evolution of past forum names. Used to just use my actual first name back In the late nineties, discovered overclocked remix and tried to use my name, and someone else already had so I went with a common joke I used to tell I used to tell people that Cooper was short for Cupernicus, so I went with That. A few years later I'd forgotten the password and I couldn't access the email it went to so I created a new account named Kupernikus. I used that for a long time, up until one day I started an account at a new website and Kupernikus was somehow taken so I shortened it to Kouper, which some day I may actually change my legal name to.

So there we go.

I actually stole "Frozensnot" from my brother. He is pretty good when it comes to coming up with names. When we were playing Diablo 2 we were making new characters and my brother came up with a couple names and one of them was "Frozensnot". I picked up the name just because I thought it sounded awesome. I always give him credit for this awesome name. Now my whole family has adopted the word "snot" and put it in their gamer tags for xbox live. A whole family of snots!

Croc co - simple

Crocodile as an image

Co is my trademarked company thing so no-one can steal it!

There was a problem on Xbox live, no one has the name croc co but it breaches a rule or something?

I got my username ages ago and its been pretty much it for everything. Everyone always assumes the car but it has nothing to do with it. BMW are my initials so I just thought I'd throw them in a user and was too short so ownage came next. Stuck with me since.

Jason-078 is my Spartan name. My first name is Jason and I was born in '78. After looking on Halo Wiki, I have not seen a Jason nor a Spartan with the number 078... thus, it fits.

JayAndhek is an alias that I use on a lot I forums - no special meaning - it's just there.
Lol

Sent from my iPhone5 using mind control!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back