What Does Your Desktop Look Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[attachment=6721:desktop.png]
yeah, mine's a bit purple. ZOMG, dual monitor setup. haven't seen many of them yet.

so yeah, I really like the cow and so do girls, it's sort of an anti-geek thing.
the companion cubes render is my own, but I'd normally have some woman take up my big monitor space ;)

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
Maybe too purple,, this is mine:

Haha Just a 'Bit'.

Untitled-2.png

Havent got around to photoshopping it yet

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stig said:
Haha Just a 'Bit'.
Untitled-2.png

Havent got around to photoshopping it yet

Wooptewoop! Vista rocks :]

That looks cool, its like, come get us if yuu dare!

Finnish_Spartan said:
Go to Stardock.com, and puechase windowblinds.
It's a neat little software wich allows you to Edit and load different window skins
I also changed my bootscreen and Logon screen, but they where done with different software.
Did you not hear? Halo 3 recon - Bungies next game.

-FSS

thanx bro i'll check it out

heres mine, I made the BG with photoshop. also notice the HALO ICONS! IM SO AWESOME

I also i have a duel 1240x1024 monitor setup but i like to keep all my stuff on monitor #1, i just put other programs or things that are open on the other one.

desktopwpie.jpg

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
ODST's were always cool. :cool: But like Finnish said, the new game Bungie announced has a lot to do with the sudden rise in ODST builds. Personally, I've always thought ODST's were cool, I'm writing a story about them for the E-zine. I'd always planned on doing ODST armor eventually, but the trailer they released motivated me to move up the timetable. I don't know about anyone else, but the fact that ODST's are not enhanced supersoldiers with the latest and greatest powered armor makes them that much cooler. They have only their natural strength and their wits to help them.

Hmmmmm good point but I still don't see anything in ODST its just me.

Finnish_Spartan said:
Big monitor you got there, 22"?

-FSS
Me?

You're close. 24". It's a Samsung SyncMaster 254bw (I had no idea what it was called until just now, lol, i had to look at the side of the monitor. >.<) 1920 x 1200. It's pretty nice. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gamerguy55 @ Oct 12 2008, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Me?

You're close. 24". It's a Samsung SyncMaster 254bw (I had no idea what it was called until just now, lol, i had to look at the side of the monitor. >.<) 1920 x 1200. It's pretty nice. ;)</div>
Yeah, i have the 226BW, looked quite familiar.. =D
(In the OP, notebook screen)

-FSS

The Stig said:
Can i ask where you got that picture in such good quality?
It was somewhere around the forum. lol I've been using it for a while, I'll look around for it...

lol, I love SPaRtaN-1I7's. Futurama ftw.

Here's mine.
bgib1.png

I'm going to guess that no one has a deck of cards on their background. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back